Chapter 6: Relaxing a bit

^^^^^Listen to this song❤❤^^^^^
(NF - Lie )

*****

"Sis" someone says shaking me gently

"hmmmmmm" I say still half asleep

"Sis, Alex, Blake and I are going to do some work so I am going to leave Seth here instead of bringing the gaurds in" I hear Luke's voice say still shaking me.

I look up and see my brother Luke looking down at me with a small smile

"Where are you going?" I ask sitting up straight so I am eye level with him

"We are just going to take care of some business I will be back later on this afternoon" he says.

"Can I come with you I am now apart of this family gang" I say looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"I know that you would love to come and I would love to bring you with us but this time you can't come, I am sorry little sis" he says looking down at me with a weak smile.

"Please I am ready and I know everything you guys have taught me please it will be my first day in the family gang" I says looking at him.

"No sis don't matter how much you do those cute puppy eyes that no one can resist it's not going to work plus we both know that Alex will kill us" he says with his arms on my shoulder.

"Fine" I sighed

"Don't do anything stupid we will be back later" he says kissing my forehead.

I look behind him and see Alex walking up to me and kissing me on the forehead too, followed by Blake who is about to my cheek but is pulled back by Luke.

"Haha typical older brothers" I say to myself so no one could here me.

I strip the blanket off of me and walk outside to the beautiful view I have on my balcony. I loved it I could relax and calm down everytime I was outside.

I walk back inside and head to my walk in closet, you know those mini flash cars for kids, the ones they actually drive that looks real?

Yeah well I got one of them because I couldn't be bothered most times.

I know! I am fit and all but sometimes I am lazy as fuck so I asked my brothers to get me a mini car so I can just drive in it while looking for the things I will need.

*****

Getting out of the hot bath wrapping a towel around me humming to Lie by NF.

"Seth?" I say looking at him as I walk to out of the bathroom hugging on to the towel tighter.

He turned around with wide eyes but instead of turning around because I was half naked he just stood there smirking ooh the nerves of this guy "Seth, what do you want?" I say moving towards the bed.

"I just want to know if you were hungry" he says with his hands in his pockets.

"No thanks I'm alright I will be down in 10 minutes I just need to get change" I say looking at him, though he is not looking at my eyes he is distracted by looking everywhere else on my body.

He cleared his throat once he see's me smirking at him "yeah okay I will be down stairs waiting then" he says walking back towards the door.

'Did he just blush I swear he was blushing when he cleared his throat' I think to myself.

*****
I throw the soccer ball up in the air and kick it side to side using my knees, I kick it higher so I could use the side of my ankles and the front I kept playing with ball trying not to drop the ball.