Chapter 22: Well Damn

"WAKE UP!!!"

"NO FUCK OFF!!!!" I yell then turn on my side and snuggle closer to the warm and soft pillow.

"Sis if you don't wake the FUCK UP then I am throwing you into the pool" Luke warns.

Instantly shooting up from my pillow.

Biggest smirk on his face. A smirk of my own begins to rise upon my lips.

Slowly tracing my fingers around the knife.

Throwing it above Luke's head as a yelp comes out of his mouth.

"See that's why I didn't want to touch her because I still don't know how she sleeps and I don't know what she will do if we woke her up" Blake says coming out of nowhere.

"Fuck up Blake your gonna be next not in the mood, now tell me why the hell in this freaking world you woke me up at-"

I pause and look at the time saying 7:00am.

"7:00 IN THE FUCKING MORNING" I boomed at him.

"Alex told me to get you it's Monday and you need to go to school for extra members and for the surprises you have in mind for the gang" Luke says in a hurried tone.

"Damn you threw it that hard that your brother can't even get it out" Layla says in my head.

"yeah couldn't you be like more softer" Blade scoffed at me.

"well good morning to you to my wonderful and favourite wolves" I saying sarcastically.

"honey we are the only wolves you know" Blade says with a eye roll at the end.

"yeah keep rolling your eyes then maybe you will find a brain back there" I say as I try to roast her.

"really" Both Layla and Blade said at the same time.

"you know what fuck up, I am blocking you both out so bye bitch" I say as soon as I finish that I block both of my idiotic wolves.

"NATALIE!!!" Someone yells and clicks his fingers in front of my face and shaking me a bit.

"WHAT!!!!" I yell back and turning my head and see my brother Luke just standing there with worried written all over his face.

"I was calling out to you for a good 1 minute" Luke says softly.

"Oh yeah, I know sorry it's just my wolves being the annoying wolves they are" I say with a sigh and strip the blanket off of me and sitting up.

"Wait you can talk to your wolves" Blake asked with excitement.

"Yes Blake you can and unfortunately for me I have two wolves which means I have double the trouble and annoying trouble" I say groaning.

"Whoa..... That's so cool man it sucks to be the only human here" Blake says and walks out of the door leaving me and Luke in my room.

"Luke we need to go check with a witch to see what else we have in our blood, because I don't know what we are and I want to find out what the go is with us" I say with determine in my tone.

"I know but Natalie you got to get ready for school it starts in a hour so hurry up and yes I know it's early but we are going to buy and a car" Luke says walking up to my bed and place a small kiss and the stop of my head.

"YASSSSSSS FINALLY!!!"

"Well I know that we are also going to make a quick stop somewhere because I aslo wanna take my bike and before you say anything about when I got a bike like that it was when I broke up with Jayden when I got the bike and I made fake ID's that got me anyway with anything" I say to the confused look i was getting from Luke and a disappointing shake from his head.