Chapter 7: Bailey Bailey Bailey

(^^^LONELY AKON FULL REMIX KAYROSEART- Damn girl I feel ur pain u got that voice u got those words that hit the spot great job girl for standing up for urself, guys go check her out she got em lyrics that can make u feel her pain. )

*****

I high kick, letting my arms move with the wind I step and double kick the air moving back into my stance calming myself down.

I then could feel someone close by so I stopped and looked behind me. "Yes Alex how may I help you??" I say with a bored tone.

"First of all... how did ya know it was me??? and second of all you can help by coming inside and explain to us what the fuck was that all about so we can deal with it as a family" he says with his hands in his pocket.

"What if I don't want to explain anything?" I say looking at him annoyed

"Well I know you are better then us and we can't make you but sis you need to let go and tell us what's wrong now before something bad happens" he says embracing me in his warmth.

"Fine" I say while still hugging him tight.

"Great" he says easing off but still has his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Let's go inside oh and you have to say sorry because you gave us all another bruise" he says looking down at me.

"Well that's what happens when you wanna step in when I am angry" I say with an innocent smile.

"Yeah lesson learnt" he says pulling me closer to him.

We walking through the back door that leads to the kitchen, I see all three boys sitting down Blake awake with a bag of ice and Luke and Seth with their hands covering the spots I hit them Blake looks all cleaned up and feeling a bit better Luke changed his shirt.

I walk in with Alex's arm still wrapped around me and I look at the boys with a small smile. They all just got up and gave me a hug and asked if I was ok.

"Yeah I am fine, I am sorry.... NOT" I yell the last part earning a jab to my shoulder by Alex "No, I mean it I am not sorry you guys stepped in and it was big mistake" I say easing out of everyones hugs.

"Perra" Alex says joking around.

I huff and turn to the boys "Blakey, Alex called me a bitch" I say like a 4 year old pouting and pointing to Alex who's rolling his eyes.

Blake gasp "Aww my poor baby, come come" Blake says in a motherly way smiling as he plays along.

I walk to him as he hugs me tightly again "Shame" I mouth to him sticking my tongue out.

"Kids" Luke says chuckling at me and Alex

"Hey" Everyone except Seth says in unison.

Seth chuckles and everyone starts to join in "Let get back into it shall we" Seth says speaking up first

Luke pulled the ring out again and looked at me in the eyes trying to search for some answers but I covered every bit of truth he could find.

"Sis, this ring what's special about this ring that made you flip when you saw it?" Luke says with seriousness in his voice.

"Don't try and twist the truth too because I will know when you are hiding the truth" he says handing the ring to me.

Dammit!!!

I take the ring and start playing with it looking from side to side looking in front of the skull in its red and blue eyes.

"This ring is special in all sorts of ways, it also what keeps a hold of our family and our secrets it a technology that out great, great, great grandpa made for things to be hidden. This ring is also the last thing grandpa had given me and Will, so I left it with him and no one knew who that was until I stupidly brought who I thought was my best friend" I announce sadly hanging me head low