Chapter 11: Back in the club

(Singing Our Childhood Songs! by Lauryn & China - I have done this with my siblings and my group of friends since basically birth and damn we had a lot of fun that day and we made a lot of people stop and watch us because we were great entertainment.)

*****

Arriving at the club walking through the back "Royals in the house!" Matthew the security calls out as we all chuckle at him.

"Matthew" I call out giving him a hug the boys giving him a handshake.

"Everything is still the same" Matthew says looking at me with a nod.

I nod back walking through the door down the dark hallway the lights on the side flickering on and off making my way to our private changing rooms.

"Welcome back brothers" I say walking to my locker.

"Seth, Blake go to the bar and ask for Steve and say that your here with the Dangers he will look after you once we have done everything and if we are lucky there could be fights going on for us" Luke says taking off his T-shirt.

"Yeah stay in sight and Blake don't do anything stupid and dumb" Alex says taking off his black T-shirt. I chuckling at the boys as they look at me weirdly.

"They are going to be fine you guys a telling them like they are 5 years old's going to a park or the beach, so me being the best one out of the three here's my advice" I say turning my head to Seth and Blake.

"Have fun" I say with a smile on my face then facing Alex and Luke.

"I like your sister's advice a lot" Blake speaks up smirking at me.

"Don't have too much fun because you wouldn't want to mess around in a place like this with bulky men everywhere and tom boys enjoying themselves and last but not least the sluts that only come for the men because they maybe sweet but you don't know yet so don't trust anyone" I say with a smirk on my face.

I put on my black jacket then for finishing touch my mask, I am wearing black tight short shorts with my black lightening crop top with my black jacket that I forgot to mention has a storm strike on the back because it represents me and with my black mask to cover my identity.

I look at the boys and they all have their jaws drop I smirk at them "close your mouths before a fly goes in" I say chuckling at them as Alex and Luke snap out of it and keep on getting dress.

Damn these guys take longer then I do to get dress Seth and Blake are still in the same position.

"You two may want to go now because you can't come out with us because then people will make you guys a target" I say pointing to the door.

Snapping out of it walking out the door "Sis we need to be extra careful with you because damn you upgraded heaps and I don't trust you walking around like that with all these horny men around" Alex says putting on his hoddie.

"Yeah you made mine and Alex's jaws drop at the sight of ya you look like mum but with dads hair and eyes, you are honestly gonna be the death of me sis" Luke says throwing his hoddie over his head too.

The boys are wearing black basketball shorts, no T-shirt and sleeveless hoddies and the same mask as me,

"Let hope we get to fight today because I really miss it" I say jumping up.

The two boys chuckle and put their arms over my shoulders "Well then" Luke says opening the door.

Walking through the hallway to the bar straight ahead sitting down in the centre of the bar and perfect view of the ring.