Chapter 28: Training and Hell x2

"Stay in front god dammit" I hear Luke yell in the micro piece.

Looking at the track to see a black mo

"Take it to the street we are in abandon area anyway" I say getting closer to Luke who looks pissed off and is about to kill someone.

"Alright" Luke says nodding his head at me as he looks back at the cars racing.

"Drive to the road" Luke says in a angered tone walking away from the car walking straight towards the house.

"Alright all of you get to the road now! along with your cars" I order as they all nod their head and rush to their vehicles.

I walk to the house to see Luke grabbing a beer "Bring me one" I say before walking towards the garage to grab my car.

I click the button for the garage to open and then walk to my baby loyalty as the garage full opens I start the engine as my baby rumbles to life the excitement running through my vein's.

I change gear to reverse stepping on the pedal I look back while doing so as I drift my car to the right then I speed towards the road where they will take place.

I speed forwards to see everyone looking at my car I speed forwards towards the gap that's on the left side once I made just before the gap I do a 360 drift and now I am facing the right way along with the others.

I turn off my baby and step foot outside leaving my keys in the car as I look around to see everyone with their jaw's dropped and shocked expressions.

I hear clapping from behind Luke I turn to the clapping to see Clayton with the biggest proud smile on his face.

"I'm impressed Natalie" Clayton says stepping forward standing behind Luke who has the same expression.

"Here you go sis" Luke say handing me my beer already pooped open for me.

"Thanks" I say before taking a large gulp the funny yet addictive sensation burning in my throat.

"Whoa i made it strict no drinking, no boyfriends, no drugs or anything like that until your twenty-one" Clayton says scowling at me.

"You don't know either" Luke mumbles before taking a large gulp of his bottle looking away from Clayton and me.

"Know what?" Clayton ask confused in his voice I glare at Luke but reply to Clayton.

"Nothing you need to worry about i will discuss this when we are alone" I say still glaring holes at Luke's head.

"Alright well top two racers step forward" I yell out loudly and two male boys maybe in their mid twenties step forward.

"You know the block so take the short one last one back is shouting dinner for us THREE ONLY" I say the last part loudly as they both smirk at me.

"Well then get your cars ready boys we are gonna race" I say smirking at them who smirks back at me but nods and goes towards their cars.

"Luke take your notes" I say laughing at him as he glares at me, I skull the rest of my bottle getting whistles and cheers from all around me.

I finish the bottle and hand it over to Clayton who looks shocked and annoyed "That is how a Danger does it" I smirking and walking over to my baby.

"Aye Clay wanna be our girly" I call out before getting into my car i look out of my window to see Clayton scowling at me but makes his way to the front of the cars.

"Alright well everyone ready" Clayton says pointing to all of us as we nod our head focusing on the road in front of us.

"Set" Clayton says as we all change into gear getting ready "GO" Clayton yells as we all speed forward fighting for front position.