Chapter 17: Protection

"ALEX" I yell from the living room.

Where the fuck is everyone legit?

"Pool" I hear Alex yell back walking outside of the game room walking down the hallways getting closer to the back door leading to the pool.

Walking outside to see Axel on Blake's shoulders playing around and laughing, Seth talking to Luke and Alex talking to Ash and River who look like they're going to shit themselves.

"Oi get in so you can help us, your brother is legit scaring the fuck out of me, and I am taking a good guess you didn't tell them why we broke up" River speaks using our mind links.

"What the fuck do you want me to say River? Oh yeah we broke up because you weren't ready to be a dad, because you were to young and had other things to worry about so you kept saying oh I cheated on you and that the baby isn't yours but now all of a sudden you changed your act and now you call him our son" I say in a irritated tone as I move closer to the pool.

"Natalie you know it's not like that I fucked up I know but I apologized to you count less times we were young we fucked around we stayed together for 4 and half fucking years and you know that I could never get over you just give me a chance and I will prove to you that I want you" River replies back and walking away from the boys towards me.

"Fuck off River don't push it" I say and walk to the tables and chairs.

"Umm... Natalie beautiful can you guys quit the arguing and help me and River out before your older brother kills us, because he is not only scaring River but he is scaring me the fuck out too" Ash joins our conversation using our mind links so no one can hear.

I burst out laughing and everyone looks at me weirdly like as if I have a problem with me "What are you laughing at?" River says crossing his arms over his chest with a small smirk on his face.

"Tsk tsk tsk we wouldn't want anything accidentally bad to happen to you so shut up before it's to late" I say with my pointing finger moving side to side.

"Damn River you just got told off again by beautiful she is like the only one beside from me and Rebecca who has guts to talk to you like that and your her Alpha and she has no Alpha blood in her" Ash says with a wide smile on his face shaking his head probably from the old memories.

"Ha puh-lease the only reason I am a hybrid is because your dumbass of a cousin got me knocked up not only am I just a hybrid but I am also the best fighter you guys have" I say in a sassy tone.

"She got me there River she is our best fighter as well as a lot of other things she can do" Ash says agreeing with my statement.

"Oh come on don't say you didn't like being a hybrid because then that will all be a load of bull, you love it just admit it you won't be in trouble for it" River says walking closer to the edge to where I am.

"Your surrounded River I will watch it" I say smiling as all the boys except Ash glare and burn holes into Rivers head.

After that he shut up and I can see everyone is trying to hold their laugh in.

I roll my eye but then take off my jeans and leave my t-shit on diving into the pool.

Reaching the surface I feel little hands gripping on my shoulders.

"Yay mummy's in now it's all family in" Axel yells making us all chuckle at his happiness.

"Si mijo we are all here but soon you got to get out we need to take you to say bye to your auntie's and uncle's and so you can get ready for something fun but you have to behave ok" I say reaching behind me holding Axel and turning my body so he is in front of me.