PM - 1

"jisung? jisung!" jisung snapped out of his daydream and rubbed his stuffy nose. he turned to face his deskmate, changbin.

"you okay? you seem to have caught a cold or something, did you not sleep well last night?" changbin added, squinting his eyes as if examining his friend.

"i'm fine, really," jisung reassured, "just couldn't sleep much last night." changbin nodded and went back to his worksheet while jisung blankly stared at his empty one.

he felt as if his head was empty; he looked around him. everything was still the same, everybody was still deep into working on the problem sums in the worksheet — all except him.

he looked up to see the clock on the wall in front of him. 1:42pm, it read. 18 minutes till the lesson was over, jisung nodded his head and held his pen in his hand and looked down at his worksheet.

the moment he laid his eyes on the worksheet, his eyelids began to feel heavy. the numbers in front of him seemed to be blurry and moving endlessly; he nodded his head back and forth sleepily.

the last thing jisung remembered was himself dropping the pen from his hand and his head falling down against his table.

1:43pm

jisung opened his eyes and looked around him, taking in his surroundings. it was an empty black room; he was still sitting at his table, but it was the only one there. he looked down, he was still wearing his school uniform.

suddenly, a pair of soft, delicate arms wrapped around his neck from behind. jisung jumped in shock, but the arms remained their grip strongly.

"jisung," the same voice cooed, "i've missed you. those twelve hours felt like forever." jisung found himself smiling as he leaned his head back. his eyes met the girl's sparkling ones as she returned the genuine smile.

she closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss him upside down. their lips moved perfectly in sync; as if they were made to be fit together.

jisung loosened his tie and took it out. he wrapped it around her waist and spun his chair around. he carried her and gently allowed her to sit on the table. he parted their lips and looked into her eyes.

he tucked in the strip of hair falling on her eyes behind her ear. "please just tell me," he whispered, "who are you?" his tone seemed begging; for it was.

she smiled sadly and looked away from him. she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a short kiss. she played with his soft hair with one hand and looked at him once again deeply in the eye.

"jisung," she licked her lips, "you should never know who i am. just enjoy it that i'm here, for now," she pressed their lips together again. parting hers to breathe in again, she spoke again.

"if you know who i am, you will never see me again." jisung pulled away and opened his eyes, but she wasn't there anymore once again.

he woke up and the first person he saw was changbin, a worried expression painted across his face. changbin heaved a sigh of relief as jisung set up and pressed his fingers against his temples to ease his throbbing head.

"jisung, are you okay? you've been sleeping for the past hour straight and i tried waking you up but you wouldn't and—" changbin rambled on.

jisung looked at the clock; 2:45pm, it read. jisung groaned and threw his head backwards. "changbin, what in the actual hell going on?"

"what? how would i know what you're thinking about? what happened?" he bombarded with questions back, leaving jisung speechless. where does he even start?

hi psa i hate wattpad now so problematic and so dead but i love han jisung so this story is for that brat i guess 😤😤

love, twinkle.