author's note

ahhh i am gna cry again but thank you so so much for reading 1:43!

when i first started this book, i was so certain that this was going be another one of these books where i would lose motivation to write and just unpublish it HAHAHA

but i was super heartened and overwhelmed by the amount of love and support i received within the first week?? i remember asking myself wtF was going on so many damn times yall had no idea holy moly it was pretty surreal

and which brings me to my next point — you, yes, YOU — you are the reason why this book is completed!! wherever you are, i just want to really thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this book, words cannot express how grateful i am for your support. you chose to add this book to your library and actually read it, spend time on it, and honestly just that thought brings me so so much joy.

i know this whole book was a heck of a rollercoaster, like holy moly there were parts i cried when i wrote OH MAN, but seeing my two main characters finally have a happy ending makes me feel so at ease and happy. :")

once again, thank you for reading this book, whether you started when i started from chapter one or years after this book was published, THANK YOU.

i read every single one of your comments, they make my rather crappy days at times so so so much better, which is probably also why i pressed on to finish this book!!

so yes, from the bottom of my heart again, thank you, and i sincerely hope you enjoyed reading 1:43 again! and continue to love and support han jisung and stray kids :')

love, twinkle.