DISCONTINUATION NOTICE

Well, I have to face it at some point and I do feel guilty seeing that there are people still supporting this fic. That there are people still wanting to see what's next. But you see, I haven't even been in this site for way too long and I find it impossible to actually continue this.

I have reasons although you will probably see them as excuses and for that, I apologize. Just somewhere along the lines, some stuff happened. College and its requirements happened. Me stopping on watching anime or even reading manga happened. I haven't been writing fanfiction anymore either, I had been focused on writing original stories, which I haven't even posted either because I might end up not finishing them. Also, when I placed RtF on hold, I had seen the lack of attention its getting and that just kind off supported why I can't keep this going on anymore. That's why it's kind of funny how many people started supporting it when it had been pretty much dead for long.

I also haven't been in the KnB fandom for so long that I have no idea how to proceed and keep the characters consistent. That consistency problem won't just affect the characters from the KnB fandom but also my own characters. So, yeah, it can't go on. The future chapters will just show how hard I'm trying to get it on track but it would just backfire. The choice I have left now is to just discontinue it. If you want to see its completed version, which differed too much from this version, check out the fanfic version. Here's the link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8785580/1/Remembering-to-Forget.

With that said and done, I want to thank you still for your patience and your support. I'm really sorry I can't keep it going.