What they do to relax

Shiro: He really likes to explore the castle, he's always finding interesting new rooms to nose about in. He also likes fly about in a lion or ship because despite seeing it every day, he's still fascinated by the universe.

Keith: Most of the time he trains simply because he feels bad for not doing anything productive but he also enjoys going to the castle's pool, from jumping and diving in to just laying there and bobbing about, he loves it.

Lance: Chatting and joking with his friends almost always makes him smile. He also quite enjoys playing video games and playing Monsters and Mana with Hunk and Pidge (sometimes Shiro too but he doesn't really get it that well)

Hunk: Obviously Hunk enjoys cooking in his spare time, however he also likes to learn about different aliens pasts and cultures, most of the knowledge comes from Coran as books aren't always accurately translated from Altean to any language he speaks.

Pidge: She loves tinkering about with old Altean technology, there's so much more you can do than what you can with Earth stuff. When she's not in the mood for tech-y stuff, she likes to play with her two trash floofs, they love lasers  just as much as cats.

Allura: The mice like to put on little performances for her to enjoy however when she isn't watching one of those she enjoys to go to the castle's library and lean more about voltron and the old paladins, especially her father.

Matt: He loves going for rides in space with his friends, even better if it's in Pidge's lion with her! He does like to learn about other aliens and their technology though, it's all so different and interesting.

Lotor: There's  a whole universe out there to explore so he loves to find small planets and snoop around those for a while, He also loves to go to the castleship's library and learn more about altean alchemy and his heritage.