Ruby's Birthday

So the vote ended in 7 points for A and 3 points for B. So, here's the first chapter to replace an episode, let's get started!

Third Person POV

Y/N wakes up, it's October 31st. To others, it would be Halloween. But to him, it's his girlfriend's birthday. It's the crack of dawn, meaning most students are asleep and the shops are just starting to open. He does the regular morning routine stuff and sneaks into RWBY's room. He sees Crescent Rose on the desk. He takes it and goes out the school with a bag full of lien and a list in his pocket. He enters the Bullhead and flies to the city, when he arrives it's full of Halloween decorations, which is to be expected. He chuckles, realizing it's Isabelle's least favorite holiday. Try walking around town with people constantly saying 'nice costume!' He enters Cloud's weapon shop. Cloud's just opening the shop.

Cloud: Oh, hey Y/N.

Y/N: Greetings Cloud.

They enter.

Cloud: What do you need?

Y/N: I want everything on this list.

He hands the list to Cloud who's eyes widen upon seeing the massive and expensive list.

Cloud: Do you have ANY idea how much this will cost?

Y/N drops the bag loaded with lien on the counter.

Y/N: I've been saving. Listen Cloud, this is for my girlfriend. If you don't do this for me, I'll go to your competition.

Cloud: Okay! I'll do it!

Y/N: Thank you. Also, I need you to do something with this weapon.

He hands him Crescent Rose and Cloud starts inspecting it.

Cloud: Hmm. A scythe with a customizable, high-impact sniper rifle. It takes a real genius to make something like this.

Y/N: Try a sixteen year old girl. I want you to add a shotgun mode to it. So she'll be more prepared when her opponent gets close.

Cloud: Alright. Wrapped?

Y/N: Yes please.

Cloud gets all the stuff on the list and puts it all in one gigantic box. He then takes Crescent Rose and adds a button to it that activates it's shotgun mode. He also makes a second barrel for the shotgun belts. He also puts a new, fresh coat of paint on it and takes away any rust. He puts the new Crescent Rose in a box and wraps that up.

Cloud: Alright. That'll be one million lien.

Cloud pours all the lien out of the bag and counts it, being exactly a million lien. Y/N thanks him and carries the boxes back to the Bullhead and back to Beacon. When he arrives in RWBY's dorm, he sees Ruby freaking out and the mess the room is. The other members also seem to be gone. Ruby grabs Y/N's shoulders and shakes him frantically.

Ruby: SWEETIEHELPMEICAN'TFINDCRESCENTROSE!

Y/N releases his shoulders from Ruby.

Y/N: Calm down Rubes. You'll find it eventually. In fact, it might be closer than you think. First: happy birthday my rose.

Y/N kisses Ruby and Ruby kisses back. They release.

Y/N: And second: I have presents for you.

He shows the two gigantic boxes. She immeadiatly gasps. She grabs the box with Crescent Rose in it and rips the wrapping paper off like a crazy person. She opens the box and gasps when she sees the shiny, new coat of paint and steel on Crescent Rose. She jumps up and hugs Y/N, tackling him onto the floor as he hugs back. Ruby pecks his lips very quickly, many times. She admires her weapon like usual, but then notices the new button next to her sniper button. She presses it and Crescent Rose turns into it's shotgun mode. She hugs and quickly and frequently kisses Y/N once again.

Y/N: Alright calm down my love. You still need to open the other box.

Ruby: Oh that's right!

Needless to say R.I.P. the wrapping paper on the other box. When Ruby opens it, she sees tons of silver boxes inside.

Ruby: What are these?

Y/N: Specialized ammunition specifically made for Crescent Rose. Fire, Ice, Wind and Lightning dust bullets. There are also specially made bullets. Acid, EMP, Tranquilizer with a tracker built into the bullet. There are also three types of bullets that aren't even on the market yet in there.

He grabs three silver boxes, two have a grimm symbol on it, one red and one blue, and the other with an image of a bullet piercing through bone.

Y/N: The one with the red grimm on it creates high-frequency waves that scare any grimm away from you. The one in the other is so strong that it can rip a military bunker to shreds, so also the bones of a grimm. The last one with the blue grimm is special. It creates a unique type of shockwave that makes any grimm fight it's own kind. Leading to a massive brawl between grimm. There are also shotgun variations of all these bullets for your shotgun chamber in the box too. All of these bullets I got for you...ten million of each.

By this point, Ruby is drooling with her mouth practically on the floor. Y/N can't help but chuckle at it. He snaps his fingers, getting Ruby out of her trance, only for her to tackle hug Y/N so hard that they fly into the wall, creating a dent. Ruby locks lips with Y/N and he kisses back. They release after a minute or two but Ruby doesn't release from the bone crushing hug she's giving.

Ruby: Oh my Oum! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!

Y/N: No problem my love. Anything for your birthday.

Ruby: But...I have a question...How much did you spend on that?

Y/N: One million lien.

Ruby's eyes widen.

Ruby: Do you...Really think I'm worth that much?

Y/N: Honestly Ruby...

He lifts her head up and kisses her forehead.

Y/N: You're worth so much more.

Ruby blushes and releases Y/N from her hug and goes to fangirl over the new bullets.

Y/N: By the way, where's your team?

Ruby: Probably planning some sort of big suprise party. But honestly...I'd much rather spend this day with you.

(TIMESKIP TO NIGHT!)

Y/N and Ruby are cuddling on Ruby's bunk, watching a movie on her scroll and enjoying each other's company. Meanwhile in the training room, there's a big party room set up. Blake approaches her blonde girlfriend.

Blake: Yang. Give up. Ruby isn't coming.

Yang: Yes she is! She just likes to take her time!

Blake was right in the end, Yang eventually went to look for Ruby but instead found her and Y/N asleep on Ruby's bunk, cuddling with their clothes still on. Yang sighs and told everyone to take away the decorations. When WBY returned, Weiss went to bed, muttering under her breath that today was just a waste of time, while Blake and Yang admire the scene before them before going to sleep and cuddling themselves.