The Shining Beacon Part 2

(Y/N) POV

Me, Ruby and Jaune FINALLY managed to find the auditorium, filled to the brim with people. Ruby looks over when she hears Blondey's voice.

Blonde: Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Jaune: Hey, wait! Oh well, at least I have you to talk to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Nope!

I teleport away and I teleport next to a random student. She seems to have 5 magenta spider like-eyes, a purple shirt, pink vest and red bows on her black pigtails, she also has spider legs. She looks similar to an arachnid I once knew...Wait...

(Y/N): Greetings.

???: AAH! Jeez don't startle me like that!

(Y/N): My apologies. Say, are you perhaps an Arachnid?

Isabelle: Yes actually. Name's Isabelle. What's yours?

(Y/N): Isabelle? Isabelle Arachne?

Isabelle: Um, yes? How did you know?

(Y/N): It's me (Y/N)!

Her eyes widen as she wraps me in a hug. She then releases

Isabelle: Oh my Oum (Y/N) it's been so long! Where have you been bestie?!?

(Y/N): Trying to eradicate the White Fang.

Isabelle: Tough mission but I'm sure you can take it! I mean come on! You're the One Winged Angel!

(Y/N): Ah yes, you're the one that came up with that nickname.

Isabelle: I mean, it sounds badass! Or would you rather have the One Winged Edgelord?

(Y/N): Let's stick with Angel shall we?

A loud ring of a microphone gathers all our attention to the podium.

Ozpin: I'll... keep this brief. You have traveled here today in search of knowledge, to hone your craft and acquire new skills, and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you, and all I see is wasted energy, in need of purpose, direction. You assume knowledge will free you of this, but your time at this school will prove that knowledge can only carry you so far. It is up to you to take the first step.

Ozpin leaves and Glynda stands in front of the microphone.

Glynda: You will gather in the ballroom tonight; tomorrow, your initiation begins. Be ready. You are dismissed.

*****THROUGH THE POWERS OF WRITING, WE SKIP TO NIGHT*****

The first night at Beacon, students are splayed out in sleeping bags. Me? I'm just reading a book called "The Hunchback of Atlas" Ruby is in her pajamas and with a sleeping mask around her head, is writing in a journal when her sister crashes next to her, similarly dressed.

Blonde: It's like a big slumber party!

Ruby: I don't think Dad would approve of all the boys, though.

Blonde: I know I do!

She makes an arroused growl making me roll my eyes.