Chapter 4

Carter's Pov:

I can't belive i was about to ask her out! urgh! keep it together Carter you can't like Emily you've known her since KinderGarden!!

"Oh, Hey Carter," i heard a familiar voice. Oh, how i love that voice..., wait what am i doing i can't ask her out or like her! I'm dating Megan remember! i turned around and saw her beautiful face.

"Oh, Hey Emily!" i said trying to keep cool. "What are you doing here??" i asked. Wait, why did i say that she goes to school here! urgh I'm so stupid!!

"Well, school is literally about to finish in like 5 minutes wanna go to-" she was cut off by the voice i thought i wouldn't hear.

"CARTER!!!! Baby!" i turned around it was Megan. Omg, what is she doing here though? "Hey, babe! what are you doing here??" i asked nervously.

"Well, i was getting Starbucks then i was like let me pass by and see my Carter," Megan said. Oh, why can't she just leave right now please!

"Um... Carter see you in the car okay?" Lily said looking shocked. "Yeah, see you in 2 minutes!" i said.

Megan's Pov:

Who the hell is that chick?? Omg, its Cameron! wow he's hot! I'm only dating Carter so i can be around Cameron.

I know its wrong but he's just so hot! Plus, I think Carter likes that chick... She's not a ten like me but she's okay i guess.

"Babe, i'll see you later okay, i'll txt you" Carter said waving goodbye. "Okay..." i said waving goodbye but looking at Cameron.

Emily's Pov:

who tell hell was that girl? well, i guess that's Carter's girl..... she's pretty. "Hey, sorry about that.." Carter said nervously.

"It's fine trust me, its okay," i said smiling. We drove home without making a word through the car ride. "Okay, your here... see-" he was cut of by me. "Carter come in the house please? only if you wanna come" i said.

i guess he was shocked because he froze there like a freaking statue. "Yea, i'll come" he said smiling.