Chapter 15|| part 2:

Nash's Pov: OMG! Emily, my little sister no! No! I'm coming! Don't worry Nash is coming baby!

Inez's Pov: Carter told Nash, Will, Anne Hayes. Nash is coming as soon as be found out. Will was on his football trip and Hayes was with Will.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Diaz. I'm gonna ask you some questions okay?" He said. "Yeah,yeah that's fine," I said.

"Okay, what's her name?" He asked. "Emily Grier," I replied. "Okay, and who are you too?" He asked staring at us. "I'm her friend and -" carter cut me off. "I'm her boyfriend" he said.

Nash finally came and I hugged him. You could tell he was crying, his eyes and nose turn red like Emily.

"Is she okay?" Nash asked. "Yes, she is just unconscious right," Dr. Diaz replied. "Can we see her?" Carter asked him. The doctor nodded and we saw Emily

Carter's Pov: We could finally see Emily. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

I'm still can't believe what happened to her though

. "Carter, are you okay?" I turned and saw Nash. I nodded "I'm gonna sleep here in the hospital tonight with Emily." I said. He nodded I went to the chair next to Emily and go on twitter.

I lot of messages we're sent to Emily. The doctor passed by I asked him "I'm restless. Do you have anything I can take?" "Yes, here some night quil" he gave it to me.

I woke up and saw Nash and Inez around Emily. Something went wrong and the doctor told us to get out the room. They had machines she was fighting for her life. "Look she's fighting" Inez said then her and Nash broke down. The doctor came to me then said "I'm... I'm sorry... she didn't make" NO!!!! NO, NO, NO!!! NOT EMILY!!! NOT MY EMILY!!!