Chapter 14

Emily's pov:

What this can't be!!! I can't no! No he did this to me! He did all this!

"Emily... i'm so sorry! I just needed to tell you." she said looking at me. I need time from everything!

"Well, thanks for everything though" i said closing the door when she walked out. I cried till i did what i promised not to do.

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at the cabnet and saw the razor. I grabbed it and cut the pain away.

Looking at my arms that's all i had. All the scars had different stories to be told. Well, this one.... this was from pain and the trust.

My friend David.... he only went out with me for misery. He thought i was gonna go sudicial... well, i'm fine now right!

I dated David before i dated Carter. He hurt me the most i have to say. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Lily you in there?" it was carter. CARTER!

i hid the razor and washed my fresh cuts and everything cleaned the blood off the sink and everything.

Some hiw he opened the door and saw me..... "EMILY! Emily, what! no!" he said starting to break down. I couldn't bare it i cried in front of him. "Please, promise me to stop! please for me." he said looking down at the ground.

i lifted his head and he his eyes were red and he cried pretty bad. "Yes.... i promise.. For you." i said

Carter's Pov:

I can't believe this! i known Emily for so long! how did i not know she cuts herself! "Emily, i love you!" i said crying hugging her.

I stopped crying and she kept. "Carter.... i... i" she said crying. "Sh! sh! I'm here! No one is gonna hurt you on my watch!" i said hugging her tighter this time.

Inez's Pov:

I can't believe what happened to Emily. Poor girl, she was basically used..... he just went out with her for pitty. He's gonna hear from me!!

I walked into my room and he as there......

Emily's Pov:

"GO AWAY!!" i heard Inez scream. I ran to the room and saw him..... David!

"What the fuck do you want!?!" i yelled at him. He just stood there smiling! "Oh, nothing.." he said smirking.

i saw the knife behind him! he through it and it went right inside my side. Everything ent blurry.... "Carter.." i said.