Chapter 7

Carter's Pov:

Wow! Didn't expect that coming at all..... she likes Cameron! wow, only if she knew Cameron has a crush on her too!! I walked back in the house and saw the look on Emily's face.

"So, um....... u won't believe this.." i said looking at Emily's freckled face. "What? What happened out there??" she asked worried.

I paused for a few minutes and then answered "Me and Megan broke up.." i said looking at the floor.

"OMG! Carter i'm so sorry! I didn't me-" i cut her off. " But, that's not the girl i love anyway.." i said looking into her beautiful crystal blue eyes.

"Carter..... I don't get it." she asked so confused. I laughed a little. "You don't need to."

Emily's Pov:

"You don't need to." he said looking at me with a gaze. I couldn't help myself but stare into his eyes again.

"Emily come with me, if you want to live," he said laughing. He literally did a Termatier line. I followed him up the stairs.

I've been to Carter's house before so it didn't seem akward to me at all. "Carter what are we doing up here again?" i questioned.

"Well you do need a room to sleep in right? yea i thought so!" he said laughing. Well, he was right though.

I unpacked my stuff and walked into the living room and didnt expect this coming....

Cameron's Pov:

I still don't understand why Carter wanted me here at this time. It's literally 7 and i got plans with Nash & the guys.

"Carter you better make it-" i was cut of by Nash. "Cameron, you got a text from Carter too!" he said confused.

Everyone was there..... like Nash, Jack, Jack, Shawn, Matt, Taylor, and Hayes. What is going on?

"Hey guys!" i turned and saw Carter. "Carter, what's going on?" i asked confused.

"Well, you see Cameron Megan likes you and we have a guest.... any remember Emily?" he asked happy.

Everyone nodded and then i heard footsteps coming from the stairs. EMILY!!!!