Chapter 9

Cameron's Pov:

"Hey Carter, about Em-" i asked him then finally noticed Emily was with him. "What do you want?!" he asked angrily.

"I'll tell you later...." i said leaving out the door

Emily's Pov:

"Carter what where you gonna say?" i asked looking at my hands. There was a silence for a bit then he finally answered.

"Nothing, I'll tell you tomorrow i'm tired..... Wait the guys are sleeping over Damn!" he yelled. Wait? there sleeping over! where am i gonna sleep!?

"Emily, sorry i totally forgot till now...... Where are you gonna sleep &" i cut him off. "Carter, it's fine... i'm gonna take a shower okay?" i said leaving the awkward situation.

Carter's Pov:

How in the hell did i forget that the guys are sleeping over! Urgh.... I'm so stupid! "Guys, who's gonna pair up & sleep in the rooms?" i said walking in the living room.

"Nash, & me" cameron said. "Me & jack" jack said. "Taylor & Hayes" i said. They all nodded but that fileed up all the rooms. Emily!She could..... she could sleep with me.

"Emily, you done changing?" i asked knocking on the door. "Yeah come in!" she yelled i opened the door and she was in a black tank and zebra shorts.

"All the guys took up the rooms including yours..... You can sleep on my bed i'll sleep on the floor." i said.

Emily's Pov:

Carter asked me if it was okay to sleep on the floor. It was 3 in the morning and i was getting tired. I bedded up to Carter's room. It was clean wow! i can get used to this!

"Emily, you okay sleeping here?" i turned and see Carter in the doorway. "Yeah, wait? your not sleeping in here?" i asked him.

"No, i am i was just checking if your okay," he said going into his personal bathroom. I was impressed with his room. It's lile spotless.

"Carter i-" i turned and saw what was amazing. "Yea?" he said. I totally forgot i was staring at his outfit.

"Nothing, sorry," i said looking at the floor. I climbed in bed and he was getting ready to sleep on the floor.

"Carter, thanks for everything! i really am grateful!" i whispered. "No problem," he whispered back.

I felt bad so i did was unexpected. "Carter, get off the floor!" i yelled. He was shocked and confused.

He got up and i pulled him on the bed. "I'm fine with you sleeping here... Really," i said softly. "You sure?" he said.

"Yeah..." i whispered. "Goodnight Carter, Thanks for everything...." i said and fell asleep.