Chapter 13

Matt's Pov:

I think i'm in love with..... no i can't be! I just met her! But, she's so beautiful like come on! It's my turn to be happy.

I got dressed and everyone was gone except Lola..... I so gotta make a move! "Hey, where did everyone go?" i asked.

"They all went to go get food, i didn't want to go..." she said looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I couldn't help but smile a little.

"Hey, wanna go out then? you know on a date..." i asked blushing. "Omg! why did i say that i'm so stupid!" she looked at me and laughed. her laugh is so adorable!

"Matt i will, where you taking me?" she asked smiling. I didn't know where till it hit me. "It's a suprise." i said smiling.

Carter's Pov:

Her smile! Her... she's just perfect the way she is! "Carter, i have a suprise for you when we get home.." she said smiling.

Oh, is she teasing me again! Because only if she knew it was working very well! "Okay!" i said all excited.

We drove back home and Matt and Lola wasn't there. Where can they be? Oh, i know! They are taking a walk ! How cute hahaha...

Emily's Pov:

I'm not gonna lie.. I was teasing Carter! He deserves to get at least you know something! hahaha i'm a badass! i wish! "Carter come on, your suprise is ready!" i whispered in his ear.

"Okay! now, what is the suprise?" he said excited. i laughed a little then answered.... "I don't know, you tell me!" i said with a smirk.

"Carter.....-" i said. i was cut off by him. He kissed me..... it was. I felt fireworks! "Carter, what are we doing?" i said laughing.

"Something i should have done the first time i layed eyes on you.." he said smiling. he kissed me again and all i heard was "ZAYUM!!"

i turned around and saw Inez.... Urgh! i forgot to close the damn door! GREAT! we seperated fast and i left the room dragging Inez with me.

"Nez you can't just not knock on my door when i'm with Carter or EVER!!" i yelled at her. "I'm sorry... but i need to tell you something.." she said looking at me.

That's when i found out everything........ Am i really the only one? Why me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!!! How do you like the book so far?? tell me what you think! Thanks :3