Chapter 16

Carter's Pov:

Emily and I waved goodbye to Nash. He's a great older brother to her. "Okay, what do you want to do?" He said. She smiled. "Why are you smiling?" I asked. She came to me and crashed her lips on mine.

Emily's Pov:

I was actually ready this time! "What was that for?" Carter asked smiling.

"Even though I liked it but why?" I smiled and then finally replied," because I waited to long to do this properly.... I'm actually ready!"

He grabbed my waist and I wrapped my legs around his back. We crashed onto the wall knocking down a picture. "Oops," carter said laughing. He carried mere upstairs and we didn't break the kiss unless for air.

"Wait, Carter....." I said. He stopped and stared at me. Omg his eyes are beautiful. "Yeah babe? What's wrong? Did I hurt you or did something wrong?" I laughed than replied

"No, just um.... please use protection," I laughed. He laughed," of course, unless you want kids then hey! I always wanted a son," he said winking. "Not anytime soon dude!" I laughed.

* Next Day* i woke up next to Carter, he wrapped his arm around me. I moved it slowly so I won't wake him up.

********************†****************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating lately, I'm starting to now! Thank you for the views! Get me to 500+ please! Love all my #Emileyfans