Chapter 17||:

Emily's Pov:

I smiled at Carter then finally went downstairs. I thought it would be a good idea to make him breakfast. I made omelet with bacon, hope he likes it!

" Hey babe," I turned and say Carter he scared me. " Carter! You scared me don't do that!" I yelled. He laughed," What? Your my mom now?" He asked. I laughed "No, I'm your girlfriend!"

He kissed my forehead," Yea and I'm thankful to have you." I blushed and gave him breakfast. He ate and finally said something.

"Get ready we're going out!" He yelled. I was in the bathroom doing my hair. "Okay! Where though?" He came over to me and smiled. "It's a surprise."

Carter's Pov:

I told Em to get ready so we can go. I planned something awesome for us. It's gonna be amazing! I changed into my white T-shirt with skinny jeans n high tops n my black snapback.

In time Em came in. "Ready!" She smiled. I smiled at her. Her outfit was cute. She had an Black crop top with ripped jeans n her White n black high tops and her batman snapback. I got in the car and drove.

The entire time she was getting more excited when I told her we where close. We finally arrived. She looked confused. Then she finally yelled. I got out the car and helped her. "Carter! Yes, its a fair!" She laughed. She is so cute when excited.

I bought tickets and then all I saw were Magcon fans."CARTER!!!" "OMG! CARTER OVER HERE!!!" I looked over to Emily. She was looking at the ground that entire time. We ran into Matt and Lola there. They were good together.

"Carter!" Matt bro hugged me. "Matt!" I laughed. Em and Lola were already talking and laughing. We then saw the rest of the Magcon guys. " Babe wanna play a game?" I asked Emily. She nodded, we headed to a booth and it was popping a ball on with 3 darts.

I finally won after the third try. The man handed me a big teddy bear I gave it to Em. She smiled n hugged it. She kissed me and it got passionate when I pulled her in. "Yeah! Carter get it!" Matt yelled. He high fived Hayes. Then Lola smacked his head but then afterwards laughed too. "Don't worry he's kidding" I said getting air. She laughed and we all headed to the roll coasters. The day finally finished and we headed to Matt and Lola's place.

Matt's Pov:

Emily and Carter came over to the house. So did the other guys I miss hanging with them. Even though the boys can get on my nerves except Carter. Carter is my best friend after all.

"Well, I'm gonna spend time with Em. Okay?" I looked and saw Lola. I nodded and kissed her cheek. Me and the guys were talking about the old days. And then out of no where Taylor slapped can me. It hurt pretty badly like really bad. That douche! "Haha. Carter feel my face!" I told him. He touched my face and I slapped cam him. "Yo! Matt, really!?!" He yelled. I laughed and so did the other guys. It's good to spend time with them again.

**†*******************†***************************†**********************†*********************

Hey Guys! I'm finally updated again! Yay! Haha I promise to update more! I'm serious haha and I'm gonna put more of the Magcon hotties into for you guys! Haha so yea! And don't forget to follow me on Instagram its here below

Instagram: @Cambo_ Rican_Queen

So give me more ideas for the book in the comment box below and give me your personal ideas! Thanks! Love my #Emileyfans! ~ Emily/Emiley/ Em/Whatever