Chapter 11

Emily's Pov:

Omg This isn't real right now! We are finally dating!! "Emily, i love.... you and i-" i cut him off. I kissed him.

Carter's Pov:

What just happened? Everything was so quick! I was confused and then it hit me! She kissed me!

"Carter, i love you too!" she said. I hugged her and wasn't gonna let go. we got out the pool and went inside the living room.

Our hands were together....

Aaron's Pov:

"Hey guys, you.... what did we miss?" i asked looking at Carter and Emily holding hands.

They looked at each other and laughed. "Now really what happened?" we all asked them.

"Me and Emily are dating!" he yelled at us. We all screamed and hugged Emily and Carter.

I was happy for Carter and Emily but now it's my turn to be truly happy. "Shara Mae, can we talk privately?" i asked her.

"Yea, totally Aaron," she said we walked to the front yard. "Listen, Shara Mae i liked you since i meet you and-" i was cut off.

"Aaron, i like you too..." she said blushing. I couldn't help myself i blurted it out.

"Shara Mae Will you go out with me??" i asked blushing. All i heard was "AWE!!!" i turned and saw the guys at the door.

"Yes! Yes i would!" She said excited looking at me. I hugged her and we went inside and watched The Hunger Games. Wow! What a day!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys what do you think of the book so far? Tell me in the comments and i will get to you :3