Chapter 18||:

Emily's POV:
"So Lola how's life?" I said laughing. She laughed and finally decided to answer my question "Life's good bæ!"
She said. I laughed and then heard a loud smack from downstairs I went to see what was happening and I saw Carter got smacked cam by Matt. Everyone laughed and so did I.
Lola was right behind me and scared the crap outta me too. "OMG! Holy shit! Where did you come from!" I laughed.
"Well, you see when a mom and a dad-" I cut her off. "Not that way you retard omg!" I laughed and so did she. Carter and Matt spotted us on the stairs and they looked at each other then us and smirked. I looked at Lola and we both ran upstairs. "Where do you think you guys are going!" Carter yelled.

I laughed "Away from you and Matt that's where we are going!" I yelled and high fives Lola. Lola and I parted ways and hid. I hid in a room under the bed and tried to keep quiet. "Oh Emily! Where are you babe!" Carter said. I tried not to laugh but let out a little giggle. Shit! "Um..... I wonder where you are. Maybe... Here!" He said pulling me out of under the bed. "You cheater!" I screamed. "What you called me!?" He laughed. "A cheater!" I screamed again. He smirked and tickled me to death. "Hahahaha! Carter stop! Hahaaha! Imma kill you! Carter!" I laughed. "What's the magic word?" He said. "P...please!" I screamed. "No! Think again" he said continuing to tickle me. "I don't know! Hahaha! Carter! Just! Tell! Me!" I laughed. "It's Carter is the bestest boyfriend in the whole wide world and he's so sexy!" He smirked. "Carter is! Hahaha! Carteristhebestestboyfriendinthewholewideorldandhessosexy!" I screamed. "Okay! Your free" he said and stopped tickling me. I pouted and looked at him "That was toture!" I pouted. "I hate you!". "Awe! I love you too babe!" He smiled.

"OMG! EMILY HELP!" I hear Lola yell across the hall. Me and Carter run to the room and see Lola and Matt wrestling but Lola is losing. "Don't ever think you can win against the king!" Matt yelled. Carter laughed and Lola gave me the 'go kick his ass' look. I nodded and tackled Matt. He was shocked but we ended up wrestling. "Carter I bet you $20 bucks Emily is gonna win!" Lola says. "Oh your own!" Carter says to her. Matt tried to pin me down but I pinned him down first. "Don't mess with the king!" I yell as I pinned Matt down. Lola laughed and I let Matt get up. "Okay, okay. You win!" Matt laughed. "Ha! In your face! Pay up Carter!" Lola laughed. Carter sighed and handed Lola $20 bucks. "Thank you! Now me and Emily are gonna spend it on girl stuff and candy! Bye suckers" Lola laughed and grabbed my hand. "What! No stop stealing my girlfriend from me!" Carter whined. "She my bæ not yours!" Carter finished.

"Off to Walgreens!" I laugh and start up the car. Lola laughed and sat in the passengers side and I turned on the radio. 'Flawless' by Beyónce came on and me and her singed along. "I WOKE UP LIKE THIS! I WOKE UP LIKE THIS! FLAWLESS!" Lola screamed. "Girl we both know you didn't" I laughed and so did she. "I know" she laughed. We reached the store and went inside. I got a big pack of Swedish fish, warheads the extreme kind, brownies, and caramel intense Starbucks drink. While Lola on the other hand hand fucking two big bags of Doritos, soda, candy, and a Twinkie. "Really Lola. Really?" I laughed. "Yes! It's important!" She said as I laughed harder. We payed for our stuff and rented 'the neighbors' with Zac Efron in it.

(A/N: Good movie! Just I don't think little kids should watch it hahaha! ZAC EFRON THOU LOOKED EXTREMELY HOT IN IT 😍😍😍👏💯)

Lola's POV:
"Okay bæ! We are here again!" Emily said as we pulled up into my driveway. I opened the door and the guys stared at me and Emily's bags. "Babe! Got me anything?" Matt said. "Um...... No" I said. He pouted "Babe, I'm kidding I'll share with you" I said and he smiled. Carter went up to Emily and asked the same thing. Expect Emily said yes the first time but warned him about it. "Carter babe, okay things off limits. My Starbucks and brownies. I will share my w
Swedish fish with only you and my warheads okay!" She giggled. He laughed and nodded and kissed her cheek. "Urgh! Taylor why can't you be like that sometimes!" Melissa said. "Carter, just is whipped and I'm not that's why" Taylor said.

"I'm not whipped. I just want my girlfriend happy" Carter said and Emily kissed him. "See!" Melissa said to Taylor. Taylor glared at Carter and shrugged. "Okay while you guys deal with that. Me and Emily are gonna watch a movie upstairs!" I said running upstairs. "Wait! And me" Matt said following me. "And me too!" Carter said holding Emily's hand following me and Matt. We all sat on the floor eating and watching the movie. We all laughed our asses off expect Emily snorted once and I laughed. "Ew! I snorted!" Emily pouted. "I thought it was cute" Carter smiled at her. She kissed his cheek and they cuddled. They are to cut together! Me and Matt cuddled together too and the movie ended. Everyone left expect Carter and Emily. We told them to stay the night and they agreed to. Haha! SLEEPOVER!

Carter's POV:
"SLEEPOVER!" Lola and Emily screamed. Me and Matt laughed and went down to the man cave. Well the basement but was changed into the man cave. "Awesome bro!" I said impressed. "Thanks Carter! Lola helped with it too!" Matt said. We hanged out while the girls did their girl thing. I don't know what they do, well I do but I don't know what they talk about at sleepovers. "Matt let's eavesdrop on the girls convo!" I said. "Totally!" Matt said and high fives me. We sneaked upstairs and listened to the girls convo.

"Em, are you sure you are?" I heard Lola say. "Well, I'm not sure. Lola I don't think I'm ready for this" Emily says. Ready for what? "What do you think their talking about?" Matt whispered. "I don't know Matt. Sh! Just listen" I whispered back. "Well, I bought a pregnant test thingy and it had to pink lines" Emily said. "Em....... That means your pregnant" Lola says. SHE'S WHAT!?!?! BUT WE USED PROTECTION AND.... Oh wait, that one day in the house..... shit! "CONGRATS BÆ!" Lola shouted. Emily hugged Lola and Lola hugged back. "Congrats Carter!" Matt whispered. Wow! I'm gonna be a dad....... A dad. Wow! "Are you gonna tell carter?" Lola asked. "Well yeah, but I don't know if I should keep it.." Emily said. WHAT!?!?! THAT'S MY CHILD!?!?! NO, WE KEEPING IT! "Emily, do you want a baby?" Lola asked. "Yes! Of course I do! But I don't know if Carter wants one" Emily said. I couldn't take it anymore I opened the door. "Of course I want a baby!" I said. Emily and Lola looked at me. Emily's eyes were glossy like she was about to cry. I went beside her "Baby I want a baby I told you this before. I'm ready. We're ready!" I smiled. She smiled and hugged me. "Heard that! I'm ready to see you, you little rascal!" I said to Emily's stomach. Emily laughed and we both looked at Matt and Lola.

"Congrats guys!" They both yelled. They got up and hugged us. "Heard that! Your auntie Lola is ready to hold you in my arms!" Lola said to Emily's stomach. "And your uncle Matt is ready to teach you how to ride a longboard" Matt said. We all looked at Matt "What! It's true!" Matt said. We all laughed. I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad..... Now, I'm ready.