Chapter 5

Carter's Pov:

I can't believe she actually invited me in her house! well, she still thinks i think of her as a friend.... right?

"Carter lets go to my room!" Emily said softly in my ear. Is she teasing me? Oh, well if she is it's working very well! She was on her bed on her phone then looked at me with her big puppy dog eyes.

"What? What happened?" i asked worried. She just stood there in tears and she was trying to hide it but it wasn't really working so great

. "I- I just got a call from my aunt Judy..." she said in a stop. "My...My mom & Candace.... They died in a car crash.." she voiced cracked and broke up in tears.

I couldn't believe my ears, it was just 6 hours ago they were here and now they are gone forever. I felt horrible and gave Emily a huge. she dug her head in my chest and cried her heart out.

"Sh.... it's okay i'm here for you... i'm here," i said trying to not let her notice i was about to cry myself.

Emily's Pov:

My heart feels like it was ripped out of my chest. Carter was there holding me in his arms i couldn't help but cry my eyes out.

"Carter..." i finally manage to let words come out of my mouth. "I have to move with my aunt now.." i said crying now.

I guess he was shocked and hurt because he didn't want to let go of me at all "Emily, hold on... give me your phone real quick" he said.

I gave him my phone and still cried my heart out. Carter came back in the room. "Emily, pack up your clothes." he said.

"Where am i going to stay?" i asked worried. "Your living with me and my mom.... your aunt said its fine with her," he said.

I packed my clothes and couldn't believe what was going on..... I lost my dad & now Candace and my mom. What a day!!

"Ready??" Carter asked. I took a deep breath and said my final goodbye to my house. "I'm ready.."" i said in relief.