Chapter 6

Carter's Pov:

I still can't believe what happened to Emily...poor Emily. She's staying with my mom & me now. Wait?? Where is gonna sleep!

Oh yea i forgot we have a spare bedroom! "Emily... Hey you-" i said and i looked at her she was sleeping. She seems so peaceful sleeping.

"Emily, Lily... Wake Up were here!" i said while shaking her. "Oh, sorry was kind of dreaming.." she said i looked at her eyes they were bright red.

You can tell she was crying a lot. We walked into the house and no one was home. I totally forgot my mom was on a business trip.

"Thanks for everything Carter! i really appreciate it!" she said looking sad and thankful. "It's not because i fell bad, even though i am.... I'm doing this because i care.." i said looking at the ground.

"Carter..... I-" i cut her off....... i kissed her. Her lips were soft as a pillow actually. "Carter!" i heard a familiar voice. MEGAN!!!

"Megan, i.... i can explain! wait!" i yelled and ran out the door.

Emily's Pov:

What just happened!?! Did that just really happen!? Did Carter just really kiss me? But why? he likes Megan right??

I think i actually liked it.....

Megan's Pov:

"Carter what the hell was that!" i yelled staring at him. I just came to tell him we should break up and then *BAM* he's making out with little miss thing-thing!

"Megan, i can explain i-" i cut him off. "Carter i don't care, i came to tell you..... I'm breaking up with you.." i said

"Oh, okay.... This feels right now. Wait! Who do you like??" Carter stared at me. I stood there for a little then finally spoke.

"Carter..... i like... Camerom.." i said looking at the ground. He was shocked but i guess he didnt care.

"Oh, um.... okay" he said. "Goodbye Carter" i said i gave him on last hug. Goodbye...