Chapter 15

Carter's Pov:

*Ring Ring* I looked at my phone and saw Inez's caller ID.

I: C-CARTER! I-ITS EMILY!

C:WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? IS SHE OKAY?!!

I: SHE'S ON THE FLOOR... D-DAVID WAS THERE AND HE THREW A KNIFE AND I H-HIT EMILY

C:OMG!!!! I'M COMING!! IS. SHE BREATHING?

I:YES. SHE'S BREATHING! I-I JUST C-CALLED THE IMBALANCE.

C: OMG! DON'T LEAVE HER! C U AT THE HOSPITAL!

OMG!!!! Emily! My joy in the morning.

Inez's Pov: "EMILY! SWEETIE STAY WITH ME! I CALLED THE AMBALANCE THEY ARE HERE" I told her.

A police officer came to me and asked me questions.

"What's her name?" He asked. "H-her name is, E-Emily Grier," I managed to spit out.

"When did you see this?" He asked. " I came to my room and I see a boy, named David, her ex came and threw a knife at her and then he left and she passed out on the floor."

"Thank you, that's all we need until further notice," he left. We drove to the hospital.

Where is carter! Omg carter! I hope he is okah!

Carter's Pov:

I finally reached the hospital. Inez was sitting in the waiting area and she gave me a huge hug.

"Carter, I... i-" I cut her off and hugged her again. "Thank you! Thank you, for being there for her!"

She halted smiled and nodded. "Did you tell her siblings? Did u tell Nash, Hayes, & Will?" She asked concerned.

"I'm gonna tell them now!" I called Nash and the others.

N,H,W: Hello?

C: Hey, it's carter

N,H,W: Oh, is everything okay?

C: no. Emily is in the hospital.

N,H,W: WHAT?!? WHAT HAPPENED?!?

C: David is what! He was there and threw a knife at Emily and she passed out. Thank god Inez was there!

N,H,W: OMG! OKAY WE WILL C U THEN THANKS FOR TELLING US CARTER!

C: okay bye and no problem