Chapter 10

Carter's Pov:

Carter you got this! you can tell her today! I promise you something will happen good today!

"Hey Carter! What we doing today?" i saw Aaron he just woke up. "We should have a pool party today actually!" i said to Aaron.

Emily's Pov:

"Hey sleepy head!" i saw Aaron. I smiled "Hey, Aaron!" i said while yawning.

"Well, Emily's get dressed because we are having a pool party!" i turned and saw Carter smiling.

Awe! His smile is so cute! "Okay, be right back then," i said running upstairs and got changed.

I changed in my white bikkini with blue lace on it wearing shorts and a crop top over it.

I called my bestfriends Inez and Shara Mae and told them to come to Carter's house and wear bathing suits.

Aaron's Pov:

*DING DONG* i walked to the front door and saw two girls satnding at the door. One caught my eye.

It was Shara Mae! Omg! she's so cute! But she probably has a boyfriend already. "Hey Aaron, this is Shara Mae and Inez. They are two of my bestest friends!" i turned and saw Emily.

"She called us over.... but hi i'm Inez nice to meet you!" she shoke my hand. I couldn't get my eye off of Shara Mae though.

Shara Mae's Pov:

Aaron is so hot! I noticed he was staring at me... i blushed a little but went upstairs with Inez and Emily.

"So, Emily! I'm sorry what happened to you..." Inez said looking at the floor. Me and her found out yesterday... I feel bad for Emily a lot. What she goes through.

"I'm fine and thanks for coming guys!" she said hugging me and Inez. "Emily, you got a-" someone opened the door.

It was Aaron! Oh, his eyes amd just him is amazing! "We'll see at the party Emilly! okay.." we said heading downstairs.