Chapter 1 - Start of Something New

TWINLEAF TOWN

TWINLEAF TOWN

Third Person's POV

Fresh spring breeze were blowing on Twinleaf Town. Johanna was watching the nature's performance as the trees dances because of the wind blowing and flower petals circling in the air. She was on her way home when...

"Johanna!" A voice from somewhere called.

She looked back and then she saw her friend neighbor Casie walking towards her.

"Out for a walk?" She asked Johanna.

"Just came from Jubilife City. Got something nice at the raffle corner and I will give it as a birthday present for my daughter." She replied.

"Whoa! You came all the way there just to get that gift?"

"Mothers will do everything just to make their child happy."

"Oh, now I get your point. I also did that for my son Barry. So, what's the gift?"

"I'm afraid I would like to keep it a secret. I would like to let my daughter know it first."

"Aww... Too bad."

"Don't worry. As long as my daughter receives it, I'll tell you."

"Oh really? Would you like to give me a hint about the gift?"

"Hmm... Let me think. I can say that this will be the best birthday gift ever for her. A brand new life will start right now."

"I think I have an idea what it was. Come to my house later for a tea so we could chat about it."

"Sure. Well then, see you later."

"See you later too."

After their conversation, they went back to their own house.

"Sweetie! I'm home!" Johanna called inside.

She was expecting a reply but no response.

"Dawn? Are you up?" Johanna called from downstairs.

Again. No response.

"I guess she's still asleep."

Johanna went upstairs then to her daughter's bedroom. The room was small but tidy. Furniture were organized in a well manner. Her daughter was sleeping peacefully in her pink bed.

"Oh for Pete's sake. It is already 9AM in the morning and yet she's still asleep?" Johanna told herself.

Johanna went inside of the room to reach her daughter.

"Rise and shine young lady! It's already morning." Johanna tried waking up her daughter.

But she's really sound asleep.

"Hmm... What to do?"

...

"Aha!" Johanna said when she got an idea.