Chapter 21 - Concealed Dragon's Lair

ROUTE 206 (CYCLING ROAD)

Ah! The joy of riding your own bike. Nothing beats on riding a bicycle feeling the wind in your face. I was cycling just a few minutes ago and now I'm taking a break. The Cycling Road is specially built for bike lovers so they can enjoy riding their bikes freely. It sure is a long, long and wide road. I almost made it to the middle part with my new Bicycle and I already had so much fun. Much enjoyment will come after the break time as I take a step on the pedal and ready to head back on the road again.

The Cycling Road was built in here instead of regular bridges so it could attract tourist and may consider a tourist spot. At the end of the road, there is a Bridge Gate that connects the path to Oreburgh City and to the foot of Mt. Coronet. To make it to my next destination which is Hearthome City, I have to take a hike at Mt. Coronet and there is Route 207 after it and finally the city where they transpire Pokémon Contests.

Earlier this morning, I've manage to come up with a performance we'll present on the stage for my upcoming Pokémon Contest. My chosen Pokémon have already practiced and they did a good job. They just need more polishing. That's all. Also, I'm preparing my team for my next Gym Match on Hearthome City too. Fantina, the Gym Leader of the city is a coordinator as well. I can't wait to have a battle with her since we're alike when it comes to our battle styles.

I just drank a bottle of Fresh Water I received from the Gym Guide of Eterna Gym to rehydrate myself. It's just a regular drinking water but it is tasteful. It really quenches my thirst. This morning cycling is a good exercise for my body instead of a regular walk. I am just so lucky that I had a bike instead of charging me 500 Pokédollars for the rental.

Two cyclists stopped in front of me, screeching their wheel to stop after dashing their bikes at full speed.

"Um... Excuse me?" The girl cyclist said as she approach me.

"Yes? What can I do for you?" I asked her.

"Where's the nearest Pokémon Center around these parts?"

"Oh, a Pokémon Center? Just head north of here and you'll find yourselves on Eterna City. There's a Pokémon Center in there."

"Who knows there is a city nearby? We're in luck chubby boy! Finally, we could use some rest after that long trip." She told her companion.

"Who're you calling 'chubby'? For your information, I lost a lot of weight because of cycling." The guy defended himself.

I can't really tell why did the girl called him 'chubby' since the guy has a slim body. Maybe he's fat before?

"Yeah, yeah. I was just teasing you. Hahaha! Don't be silly! I'm just still not used to see your physically fit body now all the way from your chubby self before."

"At least, I'm not a dwarf!"

"What'd you say?!"

"Hahaha! Relax! It's just my payback!"