Ch.6 - INFO - New Character

BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU TO SPARKY FOR THE WONDERFUL IDEA OF TYSON AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

Name: Tyson

Looks:tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zguhhy&s=5

Species: Elf (she can shape shift into a wolf and make illusions also numb your senses)

Personality:Calm,Quiet,Intimidating, Strong-headed, Decisive, Protective

Past: She was abandoned when orcs and trolls burned down her village,when she watched her family die and spends her time killing orcs. She travels on mountains mostly, and she's extremely stealthy and quiet so she's never heard and can sneak up on you easily. She has met with Freya before on one of her hunting trips, and they became good friends. Only Freya and Freya's Father (Haldir), Grand Mother(Lady Galadriel) and Grand Father(Lord Celeborn)  and Uncle (Lord Elrond) know about her.

Her wolf form: [weheartit]

Crush: she doesn't have a crush on anyone but shes very protective of her friends.

Bio: Hey! Supp? I know, weird right? I don't speak the lingo most of my native folks speak. Oh well, that's just me. Don't' like it?- well you'll just have to lump it! I've lived by myself for pretty much most of my life. Well, I have one friend in this drab, bleak mist of a world. Her name? Lady Freya. She has introduced me to some of her close relatives, which have all been really friendly, and have sworn to secrecy about me! It feels good to know that somebody knows and cares about me here. I have promised her Father that I will follow her on this incredible journey. Yes I said incredible 'cause this is nothin' baby- it'll be a dodge!