𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘹 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

| gravity ; 02 |

This is the day I've been waiting for - last day of high school. The day I'm coming out of this hell hole.

"Kiera?" my mother called from the other side of my door. "You up, honey?"

"Yeah," I opened the door. "Morning, mom."

"Good morning, honey." she replied, twirling her fingers around my ponytail. "Now, get ready for the last day of school."

I nodded amd went back to my room. I walked over to my closet and brought out a white graphic tee and a black skater skirt.

I went to my bathroom amd turned the shower on, letting it heat up. After a few minutes, I stepped in and washed my whole body.

Once I was done, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body as well as my hair. I washed my face and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, I rinsed it and removed the towel around my hair, drying it with a blower. I brushed my teeth before turning off the lights.

I got dressed and partnered my outfit with a black Vans.

I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs.

"Bye, mom," I said, snatching my house keys from the counter.

"Apple?" She threw me an apple and nodded, signalling me to go.

I grabbed my skateboard and rode it to school. My school is just three blocks away from our house so it wasn't a long ride.

- -

I went straight to my locker and started gathering my materials for first period.

"Kiera," a voice from behind me called. "You're also accepted at SCSS, right?"

"Yeah, why?" I smiled.

"Nothing, actually," she answered. To be honest, I don't know this girl. Or maybe, I do. I forget things easily except if it's science-related then it'll be forever stuck in my head. "My cousin's friend also got accepted there. Just telling you, you could be friends because you have mutuals."

Mutuals? For the record, I still don't know your name. "Oh, okay," I smiled again. How am I supposed to respond to a person I have no idea who she is. "Thanks."

She nodded then walked away. Thank goodness. At least the awkwardness is gone.

- -

*bell rings*

Finally! The final bell rang, indicating the start of summer. My high school life is gone for good and I'm happy about it. It's not like I wanted to get out of here because I'm bullied or stuff like that but because high school is just too dramatic.

I went back to my locker and brought out my skateboard as well as the other important things I still needed i.e. my science textbooks. You know me - science geek. I'll probably just stay in my room the whole summer, advance studying for college.

We have this school routine where we leave a note on our own lockers, saying anything you want. Most seniors write "goodbye, fuckers" or "fuck you all". I once saw a note saying, "I once fucked Mr Kent in a janitor's closet."

Mr Kent is an English teacher. He's just three years older than us so he was some kind of a young and fresh teacher. I'll be honest, he's so fucking hot but he looked innocent. That note shocked me the most since I thought he was some kind of an innocent virgin. We all have our hidden demons.

I laughed at my thoughts and started scribbling on a sticky note.

"I'm going to space.

Lol just kidding. Goodbye, everyone. - Kiera x"

Not some unique nor interesting note but who cares? I ripped it off the bundle and slapped it against my locker door.

Some seniors started shouting words I didn't really understand. Some threw papers everywhere, some continued on making out over the lockers, and someone even blared loud music through the hallways. We were basically like animals from the wild.

I rolled my skateboard and rode it across the hallways. It's actually against the hallway rules. I did it once but I didn't know about that rule so after that, I didn't repeat the action.

It's the last day of school, why not break some rules?

- -

"Mom!" I shouted as I entered our house. No one answered.

I walked straight to the kitchen and saw a note posted on the fridge.

Off to somewhere. I'll tell you later. I'll be home before dinner. - mom

I went to my room and threw myself on the bed.

"This is it, Kiera!" I shouted to myself, laughing at my own silliness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

a/n: idk what i just did

this is a filler, sort of

but the thing that kiera's mom's going to say is going to be an introduction of a new character

i'll try to update soon

p.s. tell me if there are any typos