𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘹 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

| gravity ; 10 |

× Kiera×

Two days had passed with me not leaving the room and Aleisha leaving everytime. I have concluded that we won't be as close since she's always out of the room.

I am currently sprawled on my bed while watching an episode of The Walking Dead Season 1 on my laptop.

After a few more episodes, I decided to check my e-mail. As usual, it was filled with shameless advertisements but this time, a few congratulatory messages are sent a few days ago.

Oh, my class schedule's also here.

Shit. Class schedule.

•°•°•°

Classes started the next day after. I didn't expect the classes to start this early. But hey, I don't really give two shits. I'm way too excited to whine about classes starting so soon.

My schedule is kinda tiring especially since I have a 9pm class every Monday and Wednesday. But hey, no classes every Friday.

Monday classes starts at 8am so I set my alarm two hours earlier.

I wore a black shirt paired with a light-washed shorts. I put on a red flannel over the whole outfit and paired it with a black Vans.

•°•°•°

I went straight to my first class which was Environmental Science. How ironic. I'm here for Space Science.

I'm going to mentally thank Luke for telling me to remove my earphones during the campus tour or I would've gotten lost because it was almost 8 and I wasn't even near the building.

I sped walked because who would want to be late for the first day of classes. Also, I've had enough of that shit during orientation.

•°•°•°

There were already a few people in the room when I walked in. There's this really pretty redhead in front, a guy who looked like he wouldn't want to talk me, a few hipster-looking kids here and there, and the same blue-eyed blonde in the middle of the room.

He was also wearing a red flannel and a black shirt underneath. Oh, is it wear-the-same-thing-with-your-boyfriend day? What am I talking about? He's not even my boyfriend.

I must've stood there for a little while that may have caught Luke's attention.

"Hey!" he called. "You can sit here beside me."

I was debating whether to sit beside him or beside that freaky-looking girl at the back of the room. I sighed and walked towards the seat beside Luke.

"You know, you never really told me your name," he spoke, trying to start a decent conversation in which I am not in a hurry, not blasting Nirvana in my earphones, and him not being so awkward on my door.

"Kiera," I answered. "Kiera Crawford."

"Don't we do shake hands or something like that?" he extended his hand.

"Nah, shake hands are for first time meet-ups," I shrugged.

"Well, this is the first time we had a decent conversation, so ..." he extended his hand again.

"No need to be pushy, Lucas," I smirked.

"Why you gotta be so rude?" he sang and I lightly chuckled.

"Nice meeting you in a proper way, Luke," I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

im not really happy with this chapter but hey lucas knows the main bitch's name yAs

oh, kiera's outfit is on the side (or top, for mobile users)

byE