𝘴𝘪𝘹 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴

| gravity ; 06 |

× Kiera ×

"Mom, I'm quitting my job."

Those words horrified my mom, judging by the look on her face when I said that.

"But why?" she asked, signalling me to take a seat on the couch.

"I–" I didn't know what to reason out. I didn't want to ruin my mom's relationship with Mrs. Hood but if both of them thinks that everything is fine between everyone, it would be hard for me to stay away from Calum.

"You what?"

"I'm busy," I blurted out. "SCSS e-mailed me about an orientation on 3rd August."

"That orientation wouldn't last forever, would it?"

"Of course after that orientation, we'll be told things to do to prepare before the academic year starts." This is the last thing I wanted to do to my mom — lie.

"You really don't want to, do you?" she looked me straight in the eyes. That's the problem with my mom, she knows me all too well that she could tell whether I'm telling the truth or not.

"It's just that–"

"It's okay," she sighed. "I sort of forced into it and we made a deal about it so, it's okay. I'll call Joy tomorrow. Go to your room and change."

She headed back to the kitchen and started clearing the dining table while I ran up to my room.

Why am I feeling guilty? I know that it'll be for my own good so it's sort of right. At least in my point of view.

× Calum ×

...flashback...

"Come on! You can do it!" Michael, continued to convince me.

"It'll be easy," Ashton added. "You go to her house, ask for something that'll make her go to her room, follow silently, pin her up the wall, and leave a hickey. Easy!"

"I don't know about this, mate." I'm sure she'll hate me after this.

"Don't be such a pussy," Michael snorted.

I felt my phone vibrate so I immediately pulled it out. "Shut up, my mom's calling."

"Hello?" "When?" "Okay." "Okay." "Bye." They only heard my side of the conversation but what my mom told me gave me an idea.

"I'll do it." I told them about the dinner invitation of Mrs. Crawford and also about my plan. And that is probably the worst decision I made in my entire existence.

...end of flashback...

I was driving alone since Dad told me to (I wouldn't want to be driving right now if you ask me). All throughout the ride, my mind was swarmed by the things I did to Kiera — it wasn't me. I was so out of character.

I should go and apologize to her tomorrow. That is, if she goes to work tomorrow. She'll probably quit her job. She probably hates me with all her guts. She didn't even say goodbye. But all that? I was already expecting those.

I'm such an asshole.

I stopped at the side of the road to text my mom that I would be going to Ashton's first. Then, I drove to Ashton's place.

- - -

"How was it?" Ashton asked, as soon as I opened the door to his room.

"Did you do it?" Michael urged.

"I did it," I answered silently. "And fuck you for making me do it."

"Oh, come on," Ashton snorted. "Don't tell me you didn't like it."

"I didn't,"

"Pfft," Michael turned around to continue playing his game on Ashton's computer. "Pussy."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

so ash and mikey are the real dicks and calum is still the nice one [what am i even writing? hA]

that's all for calum's drama [calum's pov tho]

all the real gravity shizz will start next chapter, i swear

bYE