𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘹 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦

| gravity ; 04 |

I woke up early since I have the day shift at Calum's café. To be honest, I still don't know what it's called. They probably changed it to something else since it has a new owner. Does it work like that or nah?

I glanced at my clock. 5:12 am. I still have time to grab some breakfast since they open at 6:30.

I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I brought out my uniform which consists of a maroon shirt and a matching tennis cap. I also brought out a pair of white skinny jeans to go with my uniform.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick hot bath. I washed my hair with the same vanilla-scented shampoo and the complementary conditioner.

After a few more minutes, I got out of the shower and dried my body with a fluffy towel, wrapping it after. I dried my hair with a hairdryer and went back to my room.

I glanced at the clock again. 5:42 am.

I immediately dressed up and pulled my hair into a quick ponytail and grabbed my back pack which I prepared the night before.

I ran downstairs and took a quick breakfast which consists of some fruit loops and orange juice.

I went back to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my shoes before running downstairs again.

I slipped on my shoes and tied them tightly. I then grabbed my skateboard and went out.

- -

"Am I late?" I asked as I entered the café.

The sign still showed the 'closed' side of it but I still entered.

Calum turned around to face who came in the door.

"Good morning," he said with a huge smile on his face. "You're not late."

"Thank goodness." I let out a relieved sigh.

"Let me show you around before we open." He led me to what I suppose is the staff room or whatever you call that room.

"Here's where you'll leave your things." He opened an empty locker. "Just change the code."

Then, he led me to the work area and showed me how to do a simple mocha-chocolate frappe.

"Don't you think it's a little too early for frappe?" I asked, swirling the whipped cream on top just like what he demonstrated.

"People don't have coffee schedules," he smiled. "Here." He handed me the frappe that he made. The one that I made had a hell lot of whipped cream on it.

"It's past opening time, y'know?" I informed him, making him glance at the vintage clock on the wall.

"We'll just open at 7." he shrugged like it was a normal thing for them to open 30 minutes late.

I nodded and took a sip of the frappe that he handed me. He waited for me to have a reaction about the frappe he made.

"So?" he asked, excitement evident on his smile. "What do you think?"

"Meh." I shrugged. "I've tasted better." He frowned and I smirked.

"Does it really taste that bad?" He pouted.

"Nah, I'm just playing with you." I smiled. "Chin up. This is really good."

"Yay!" He did a little dance before heading to the staff room. He's probably going to change into his uniform. He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a white Santa Cruz tank top.

I roamed around the shop, occasionally stopping to look closer at the photos hung on the wall. Most of them were Mali and Calum when they were still younger.

I glanced at the clock again. 6:53. 7 minutes before 7 and he's still in the staff room.

I decided to call and inform him that it's almost 7 so I head to the staff room as well.

"Calum?" I asked before entering. No answer.

I opened the door and a half-naked Calum was the first thing I saw.

"Umm, sorry." I closed the door and felt my cheeks burn. Good thing he still has a towel loosely hung on his hips.

I walked over the work area, trying to make myself preoccupied. After a few minutes, a fully-clothed Calum came out of the staff room.

Our eyes met for 0.02 seconds and I swear, he's blushing.

"I think we should open now." I suggested and he removed a set of keys hanging on one of his belt loops.

He fumbled through the keys and opened the left side of the door since the right side was already unlocked.

"We're open!" he welcomed no one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i had this as a draft for more than a week ohmygod

i totally forgot that i already wrote it

i actually planned on posting this yesterday but things got busy so

------SHAMLESS ADVERTISMENT------

Please read my other stories:

help | c.h.

arranged marriage | a.i.

miserable at best | l.h. [completed]

bandmate | m.c. [currently on hold]

disney | 5sos [coming soon]

i'd really appreciate if you vote and leave a comment on any of those

------------------------------------------------

and also, i'd like to talk to more of you so message me bc i answer all

that's it for now c: ily all