𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 𝘹 𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘬

× Luke ×

For the past few days, I'm pretty sure Kiera has been ignoring me. What the fuck did I do now?

First week of school has gone pretty fast and everything seems easy for now. I have two classes with Aleisha and three classes with Kiera. Three friggin' classes and not even a single hello is given.

She sits next to me in Environmental Science because the professor wanted a uniform seat plan so where we sat for the first day of class would be our seat for the whole semester.

I haven't gotten the balls to say hi which is lame because Luke, you have a fucking crush on that fucking girl who leaves you so fucking curious. Wow, I swear a lot in my mind but seriously, I can't get her off my mind.

"Luke?" Aleisha snapped her fingers in front of my face and I gave her a small smile. "You zoned out. Do you still want me to repeat Mr Robert's lesson?"

"Yeah, just not here," I looked around the library and sighed.

"Well, where do you want to study?" she asked, closing her books. "Want to go to my place?"

"N-" I stopped myself mid-word. "Yeah, your place would be cool."

I was actually about to suggest to study at my room since I'm more comfortable there but then I realized that Leish and Kiera are roommates so I have a half chance of seeing her today.

Wow, Luke, you're such a flirt.

•°•°•°

× Kiera ×

"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier!" I sang/shouted.

"I don't think she'll mind if you-" Aleisha came in the room in the middle of my concert. How rude.

"Hi," I greeted her and hid my face but I think she already saw my pink face.

"Umm, can you lower the volume down?" she asked and I immediately shut my speakers off. "Thank you," she smiled. "Luke and I will be here for a little while, if that's okay."

"I-It's oka-ay," I stuttered as I saw Luke standing behind Aleisha.

He was wearing a black jacket with a black shirt inside paired with a black jeans and black Vans. He sure doesn't like black, does he?

"Oh, Kiera, can you turn the music back on but just a little bit lower?" Luke spoke with a small smile. "The silence is deafening me."

I responded with a small smile and plugged my speakers back on my phone. I put the volume in middle and tapped on Weightless by All Time Low.

He muttered a quick thank you and hopped on Aleisha's bed.

Am I being a third wheel again? Should I leave them alone?

Fuck it, I'm leaving.

I stood up and grabbed a jacket from my coat rack. As soon as I was about to head for the door, Luke stood up, beating me to it. His face was pale and he seems like he was in a hurry.

"What happened to him?" I asked but quickly regretted it since it clearly wasn't my business.

"He's been telling he feels sick and feels like he wanted to throw up so he did," Aleisha answered with a worried face. "I'll go check up on him, wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure, I might help somehow," I shrugged, acting casual.

What the fuck is this feeling? I want to ignore Luke because he makes me feel like a dumb-ass third wheel but it feels like he's everywhere which makes it hard for me to ignore him.

•°•°•°

Aleisha went to the bathroom to check up on Luke who was currently throwing up while I stood there, looking through the posters on his wall.

"Kier?" I cringed and turned around to face Aleisha. "He has this sick-ass fever," she stated while placing her hand on his forehead. "Can you, like, watch him for me while I run to the store for some meds?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered and she gave me quick hug before sprinting towards the door.

She left Luke standing in the middle of the room who looks like he's about to fall asleep. I immediately made my way to him before he fell to the ground.

I gave him a light tap on the cheek which made him jolt. "Why don't you lie down for a sec?"

I led him to his bed since I don't think he'll be moving on his own. He muttered a quick thank you before shuffling to make himself comfortable.

"You okay?" I asked, walking over to him.

"I feel really hot," he answered, shuffling in his bed more. He fumbled with the zipper of his jacket, trying to get it off with closed eyes.

"Let me get that for you," I swatted his hand away and removed his jacket.

He just groaned and shuffled more while trying to get his shirt off. "Help me,"

I sighed and swatted his hands away from the hem of his shirt. "Umm, I need you to uh, raise your arms," I blushed since I have just realized that I'm undressing him. I managed to get his shirt off amd he shuffled again but this time, a tad bit more comfortable than earlier.

I stared at him in awe as his chest rose up amd and down to every breath. He looked like an angel while sleeping which made butterflies errupt inside.

What are you doing to me, Luke Hemmings?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

i seriously do not know what i just wrote

anyhow, happy halloween :-)

this is dedicated to cliffopayno for being a lovely reader of this and my other story, arranged marriage :-)