𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘹 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴

- Kiera -

"Kiera, will you go out on a date with me?" he asked.

Did he just ask—

"I know that Aleisha told you what I told her," he began with pleading eyes, twinkling under the glow of the stars above us. "Look, I've always wanted to ask you out before but I was confused until Aleisha explained my own feelings to myself."

"But–" I was cut off yet again.

"Remember when we went to KFC together?" he asked and I slowly nodded. "You told me that you'll only come as long as it's not a date and I agreed. That night, I wanted to ask you out on a proper date but as soon as you said that it's not a date, I chickened out because I think you're that kind of girl who doesn't like going out on dates and–"

"Luke, shut up," I chuckled. Well, I like him and he is making it obvious that he feels the same but why do I always get scared when this kind of thing happens? I always worry whenever someone asks me out on a date. Am I afraid of commitments? "I don't know about this. I–"

"Please?" he asked, his eyes filled with pleas. "Give me one chance to prove something."

I heaved a deep sigh. "One chance, Hemmings," I smiled.

He gave me his award-winning smile, his dimples showing as he grabbed my hand and led me out of the observatory.

"It's almost 9. I have to prepare for class. I, uh, I'll see you at lunch?" he scratched the back of his head, looking down at his feet. He looks cut when he's shy.

"Yeah, lunch. I'll be at my dorm room." I answered.

And with that, we walked back to our dorm building, parting when we came to our designated rooms.

I am going on a date with Luke Hemmings.

I, aka the girl who's totally awkward around guys, am going on a date with Luke, aka Mr All-Australian Hottie from our dorm building.

------—--------—----—---------—------—---------—-----

this is v short i know and im sorry

this is my first update as of 2015 and it's totally crappy sorry

buT on the bright side, they're going out on a proper date

and oh, follow me on instagram @/meepnimalist thanks x