𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘹 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘴

"Good morning, sunshines!" I woke up to Luke's annoying yells. Why is he even here this early? Does he have a key to our room? That's just creepy.

"Wakey, wakey," I felt a slight shake on my sjoulders and I fluttered my eyes open. "Good morning," Luke beamed.

"Why are you here?" I groaned. "It's like-" I glanced at my digital clock. "4 am?!"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I'm taking you and Leish out before she leaves later."

"Leave me alone," I groaned, burying my face in my pillow. "I'm tired. I need sleep."

"Didn't you get a good night's sleep last night? Bet you dreamt of me," Luke poked my cheek which is burning a crimson shade right now.

"Fine, I'll go," I lazily removed the comfy sheets and dragged myself out of the bed. "Where's Leish?"

"Shower," he answered, sitting with me on my bed. "Did you really dream of me?"

"No, I didn't ," I snorted though deep down, I know that I'm lying. I really did dream of him.

"But you blushed when I first mentioned that," he smirked.

"No need to get cocky, Hemmings," I chuckled as I walked towards my bedside table to retrieve my phone.

"Oh, Kiera, you're up," Aleisha greeted as she dried her hair with a towel.

I nodded and head towards the bathroom, locking the door.

"Kiera," Luke called, dragging out the a. "Be quick."

I took a shower rather quickly than usual and got dressed in the bathroom since Luke was in the room.

"Okay, I'm ready," I quickly grabbed my maroon-colored cardigan.

Both Aleisha and Luke stood up from the beds (Luke sitting on my bed) and I slipped on my maroon vans.

"Ey, Kiera," Luke tapped on my shoulder and handed me my phone. I gave him a quizzical look and he just shrugged so I brushed it off.

     •°•°•°

"We'll have three double chocolate pancakes and three orange juices," Luke spoke to the waitress with grace as Aleisha and I were in a silent conversation.

"Tell me you're going to update me with your work," I pleaded, earning a chuckle escape from Aleisha's lips.

"I will, don't worry, Kier-bear," she laughed at Luke's face, which I didn't see since he's sitting beside me.

"Hey, that's my nickname for Kiera," he whined and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You really look adorable together," Leish noted and I kicked her lightly under the table and gave her the please-tell-me-what-you-said-yesterday-was-not-true look. "Kier-bear and Lukey-cookie. I feel like a third wheel."

"I swear, Leish, if you don't stop, I'll-"

"Just so you know, I ship you two so damn hard," she teased. I am begging, Aleisha. Please stop.

I took a quick glance at Luke who had burning red ears and a pink blush on his cheeks. I suppose what Aleisha had told me yesterday was true. He wouldn't be blushing if it wasn't. But why am I so embarrased of this? Shouldn't I be happy that he feels the same (as I suppose)? I need to get my shit together.

For my entire life, I have never been grateful to see the waitress with our food, walking towards our table. At least, I wouldn't have to deal with Luke's red cheeks and Aleisha's constant blabber about how she ships us so damn hard.

"Oh, Kiera?" Aleisha asked, making me shoot my head up in response. "Did you purposely leave Luke with your phone earlier this morning?"

My eyes widened. So that's how he had my phone. I am certain that I left it on my bedside table before I went to the bathroom.

I took a quick glance at Luke's direction. He  had the same wide eyes as I am thought he had a hint of mortification in his eyes. I quickly fished my phone out of my pockets amd unlocked. No phone lock, of course.

I immediately double-pressed on the home button to view the recently-opened apps. Calendar, Calculator, Camera, Photos. My eyes went wider, if that's even possible, at the last two apps.

I quickly checked my camera roll and what do you know? My camera roll is full of Luke's selfies.

What a way to start your day.

------------------------------------------------------------------

luke can take my phone and take selfies with it all day tbh