𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘹 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘴, 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺'𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘍𝘊'𝘴

× Kiera ×

"Kiera?" I woke up from light taps on my shoulder.

I opened an eye and immediately saw an apologetic face from Aleisha. I sat up straighter and stretched my limbs. My neck feels a little stiff because of the position I had earlier.

A little while after Luke fell asleep, I sat on the floor, just beside his bed, and rested my head on the matress which gave the sore feeling.

"I'm really sorry I took a while," Aleisha helped me get up. "There's a hell lot of people at the store right now because of a party later tonight."

I glanced at Luke who had red face and is still shirtless. "I, uh, he told me he felt really hot and he wanted his shirt off and so, uh, I—"

"Thank you for watching him," she gave me a small smile. "You can go and take a rest now."

I nodded and head towards the door.

•°•°•°

The next day after, I woke up with a slight headache which was probably because of staying up late. Luke got me worried and I stayed up until Aleisha came back to our room. She wasn't back until 12:45 am.

I immediately went to the bathroom for a hot shower to relieve some of my body stress. I finished my daily morning routine in less than 30 minutes which is a shocker since I am born a slow poke.

I brought out a white graphic tee and some black jeans. I also brought out a mocha-colored cardigan since it was getting a bit colder outside. I immediately got dressed and slid on some brown boots.

I removed my phone from it's charger and tossed it in my bag. I lazily slung my backpack on one shoulder and walked towards the door. Here comes another day of school.

As soon as I pulled my door open, Luke did the same. Well, good morning, sunshine.

"Good morning, Kiera," he greeted and I responded with a nod. "And oh, thank you."

"For yesterday? It was nothing,"

We walked out of the dorm building together, walking towards the same direction. Oh yeah, I have Environmental Science with him.

"Uh, wanna go for a coffee first?" he asked while scratching the back of his neck.

"No, it's okay,"

"No, actually, uh," he stuttered. He looks cute when he stutter. "Take it as a thank you gift for yesterday."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night, Hemmings," I chuckled.

•°•°•°

"We are going to have a quiz tomorrow about today's topics," Mrs Stone's voice boomed throughout the room. "Topic reviewers are going to be e-mailed later this afternoon. You may all go now. Class dismissed."

I immediately closed my notebook and shoved it in my bag. I raced towards the door and walked towards my next class.

"Kiera!" I heard a familiar voice call. "Wait up!"

I stopped walking and turned around, only to see a running Luke.

"You know, you shouldn't be running around," I spoke as-a-matter-of-factly. "You could get sick again."

"Kier," he called and I immediately corrected him. "Right, Kiera, so I was wondering if maybe you would want to go out tonight? We could eat anywhere you want. KFC? KFC sounds good. Are you alright with KF—"