It's A Trap

A/N: Blood and torture warning. If that bothers you, I suggest skipping.

Also, this book is nearly at 100 reads! Thank you guys so so much, you guys are incredible ❤

~*~

Ashleigh woke up with her wrists tied to the arms of the chair she was seated in. Her head lolled to the side as she tried to adjust to the lighting around her. She could make out that she was still in what looked like an old warehouse, only one light bulb shining dimly in front of her, making it hard to her to see around her. She wasn't sure how long she had been here, or how many times she had been beaten and stabbed. She was slowly beginning to feel hopelessness overtaking her as the days went on.

She was pulled from her thoughts as the door to the room she was in, creaked open, a red haired woman stepped in with a smirk. "You're finally awake. I was worried I went too far yesterday." She walked over, pulling along a rickety medical cart with her, different knives, saws, and needles scattered across the surface. Ashleigh glared at the torture weapons before her eyes shot towards the woman.

"No matter how hard you try, you won't get what you want out of me." Ashleigh spoke calmly, leaning her head back with a smile.

The red-haired woman rolled her eyes, picking up a rusted knife from the table "Oh.. I think you will." She tightly grabbed hold of Ashleigh's arm, running the blade across her skin before pressing down harshly. Instead of screaming or wincing in pain, Ashleigh closed her eyes shut, her breathing beginning to deepen.

"Huh... You're still putting on that tough act.. That must be why the Winchester's like you." The woman chuckled, lifting the blade and plunging it into Ashleigh's thigh. When the blade stabbed into her leg, her muscles spasmed, causing the brunette to gasp out in pain. She had to bite her bottom lip to keep herself from screaming as tears began to surface. "The Winchesters don't like me... We just hunted together on a couple of cases. Nothing more to it." Ashleigh lied as the demon leaned down, her fingers tapping against the handle of the blade before she yanked it from Ashleigh's thigh. "Oh, but they do like you. So much so, they will be here to try and save you any day now.." The brunette let out a faint yelp, breathing shakily.

"And when they do...." The demon smiled.

Ashleigh chuckled shakily before looking up at the woman with glassy eyes "don't you dare touch them" The demon smacked her across the cheek, growling in frustration "they just need some motivation, that's all..." She looked deeply into the womans hazel eyes with a smirk. Her hand quickly reached down, yanking the back of her shirt down enough to show the anti-possession tattoo on her right shoulder, grumbling softly to herself. She used Ashleigh's phone to call Dean's number, waiting for him to answer.

"Ash! Ash where are you?!" Dean yelled on the other end.

The demon smirked as she put the phone on speaker "Well if it isn't Dean Winchester"

Dean growled angrily "Whoever you are, you better not have hurt Ashleigh or I swear.."

He was cut off when the demon spoke again "I'm dead, yeah yeah, whatever. Anywho, I thought you'd be happy to know that Ashleigh is still alive and well, isn't that right?" She asked, glancing towards the brunette.

"Dean, its a trap!! Stay awa-" she was interrupted as the demon stabbed a serrated knife into her shoulder, slicing right through the tattoo. Ashleigh screamed out shakily, her breathing rapid.

"Damn it, I said don't touch her!!" Dean yelled out in anger, worry filling his voice as the demon clicked her tongue.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You better hurry it up Winchester, I don't know how much more this poor thing can take." She frowned mockingly before hanging up. "There, that should have given them enough time to trace the call." She turned back towards the brunette with a smile, pulling the knife from her shoulder.