2. alex

i heard the front door open as i sat in the living room, "hey, babe." alex called.

"hey." i called back, as he walked into the living room and came and sat next to me on the sofa, "how was your day?" i asked softly, resting my head on his shoulder as he put an arm gently around my waist.

"it was good, but tiring." he smiled, "how're you?"

"i'm good, thank you." i said, and he put his other arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him for a hug. "you're so cute." i smiled, sitting on his lap, my legs either side of his thighs, my arms around his neck, his arms around my waist, one hand on the small of my back, the other gently on my bum.

"i'm not cute, i'm ivar the boneless." he said with a playful smirk and i laughed lightly, before kissing him softly.

"you're still cute." i smiled, and he leant forwards to pepper kisses to my lips, as i gently played with his hair.

"so are you." he grinned, pushing me to lay down with him and cuddling me, causing me to giggle softly.

i quickly got off the sofa with a playful laugh, before he could grab me again, and i went into the kitchen to put the kettle on.

as i was making us both a mug of tea, i felt his familiar arms slip around my waist and hug me from behind, causing another grin to curve my lips up.

"thank you." he said quietly, taking one of the mugs from my hands and letting go of my waist, allowing me to turn around.

he gently pinned me to the counter, him in front of me, and leant down to kiss me softly.

"come on." i laughed lightly, pushing him off and walking into the living room again, joining alex on the sofa and cuddling up to him again.