Packing Bags

I shoved items I need for survival in my bag. It was a pastel blue, I've had it for many years know so it was worn out but it's all I had that was big enough to carry a blanket, Miss Butter, enchantment books, an axe, and a pic axe. I went out the door and ignored the people asking me where I was going but then I bumped into Jack who really stopped me.
          "Petra! Where are you going?" He asked, same as everyone else did.
"Ummm, I'm going, exploring!" I lied. Jack nodded, sarcastically.
"Your looking for Jesse and Lukas, Aren't you?" He questioned.
I looked down at my feet. "Yes," I mumbled. Jack took a look in my bag.
"Not enough survival stuff," He murmured. "Bag is very worn," he murmured again. "Come with me," He said. I followed him into his shop.
"Wow, this place has really changed since the last time I came," I looked around.
"Right? I decided to neaten things up," He said. He reached into some barrels and took out a few snacks. Then, he opened up some drawers and got a few maps.
"Take whatever you need," he insisted, placing everything in front of me. He took my bag as I was choosing what to bring and placed everything on the floor. He went to the back of the store and got a new one, around the same size. It was less worn, it actually looked brand new. I put the snacks and maps I chose to bring with me with the stuff I was already bringing with me. Jack walked over and started organizing my stuff into the bag. I took a peek into the bag. There were spots for my weapons to go amd everything was neatly organized.
"Woah, how do you get it to be so neat?" I questioned.
          "You need your bags to be neat if your gonna be a legend of an adventurer," Jack
lectured. The maps were all rolled up and by my weapons, my blanket to protect me from the cold was neatly folded and at the bottom of the bag, my enchantment books were just on top, placed as if they were on a shelf, and my snacks where on top of that.
          "Oh!" Jack exclaimed, remembering something. He went over to some shelves in the corner of the shop and grabbed a few potions off them.
          "Your gonna need, healing and regeneration potions, and a few strength potions just incase you come across a dangerous mob," He said, walking back over to me.
           "Woah, how much can this bag hold?" I asked.
           "I think that's about it," Jack laughed
           "Thanks!" I exclaimed, looking at everything he gave me that I had forgotten about.
"Anytime," He smiled. I closed up the bag and picked it up.
"Gosh, this is heavy," I laughed.
"It is, isn't it."
            I walked out of the shop and made my way to the gate.
"Thanks again!" I shouted, looking back.
"No problem! Good luck finding Jesse and Lukas!" Jack shouted back.
I sighed, ready to begin a brand new adventure as I took my first steps outside Beacon Town. I looked back and smiled.
"Goodbye Beacon Town,"