Back to Step 1

I woke in a dark room. I had blankets piled on me and lots of soft pillows and cushions under my head. Was I in a dream? Why was it so dark? I shivered, even when there were blankets and pillows surrounding me. I heard muffled voices coming from another room.
           "Is she gonna be okay?" I heard a familiar voice say. All of a sudden, the lights turned on and two people entered the room. I pretended to be asleep.
           "I don't know, when we found her she was cold as ice and she was barley breathing," someone said. Wait, what? What happened to me? I heard footsteps getting closer to me. I remained calm. I knew I was somewhere safe. I felt a hand softly stroke my forehead.
           "She's still cold," said a voice that sounded like Jack's. I slowly opened my eyes out of curiosity. It was Jack and there was a man who looked like a doctor beside him.
           "Petra!" Jack exclaimed, a smile on his face.
           "Where am I?" I mumbled. The doctor heard me and explained.
           "A Beacon Town citizen was out in the woods when it started to snow, and he found you unconscious in a pile of leaves. He brought you here, to the Beacon Town hospital,"
           "It began to snow?" I questioned.
           "Yes, you got so cold that you could barley breathe. You were having troubles with your respiratory and circulatory systems. That's how cold you were,"
            "Wow," I shivered. "I was lucky,"
            "You sure were," the doctor agreed.
            "When do I get out?" I asked.
            "Definitely not today for sure," the doctor said. My face turned dull. I didn't like hospitals and I wasn't gonna like here. I guess I was back I step one. I guess I lost all that progress. It was a rite any but I did get close, I really think I did. I guess I need to bust out of here. Should I?

IK IT SUCKS. IK IK IK, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE BETTER (it won't, I'm sorry)