Birthday Wishes

It was October 7th, (insert random MCSM year here). Just around a month into Jesse's disappearance. The search parties slowly began to give up but everyone continues hoping for the best. I sat on the steps of the beacons, tugging on a lock of hair I had braided in the morning. The wind began to strengthen throughout the days. I saw a family up ahead saying happy birthday to who seemed to be their daughter. But the girl looked unhappy. A huge gust of wind blew, knocking my bandana off my head. I got up and began to chase it and it landed, right at the girls feet. She bent over and picked it up, reaching out to hand it to me.
          "Thank you," I said, taking my bandana from her and.
           "Happy birthday," I smiled. "How old are you turning?"
           "Nine!" The girl exclaimed. Now she had a smile on her face, was it from me?
           "What do you want for your birthday?" I asked her. The girl thought for a second, then an idea came to mind
          "Can you find Jesse?" She asked. "I want the order to be happy! It's so boring with all of you being sad and it makes me sad." She explained. I was shocked at first.
          I nodded and told her "I'll try," she smiled and ran to her family and I started my walk home. On the way, I ran into Olivia and explained what happened.
          "That's adorable!" She said. "Anyways, I need to get to Redstonia,"
           "Building a command block?" I laughed.
           "Sureeeee," Olivia sarcastically laughed and began to walk away. I head inside and pass by Jesse's room to get to mine but I see something in there I've never noticed. I walked in to see spilled prices of paper peeking out behind her nightstand. I pick one up and my eyes widen to what it says.

Okay, imma end it here but the next part is coming out in 15- 60 minutes. Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliff hanger but hey, I wanna give you guys something to look forward to for the next 15-60 minutes. Sorry if this part sucked, it was all I could come up with without beginning the craziness too early but while waiting, what do you think the note Petra just picked up was all about?