Arguments and Worries

Most of my friends think that Jesse is dead. I don't agree, I know she's out there and I will never give up hope.
          I woke to Lukas' voice coming from Jesse's room
         "Why'd you leave so early?" I heard him say. "Having a good afterlife?" I got out of bed and out on my usual everyday outfit and I slowly opened the door to Jesse's room. I was right, Lukas was in there. He was sitting at Jesse's desk holding a picture of him and her together. The door made a creaking sound, which caught his attention. He looked at me in silence and sighed.
          "Don't be so down, she might not be dead," I remind him.
          "She probably is, and I never got to say goodbye," He said in a sad tone of voice.
          "None of us did," I walked over to him and tried to give him a small hug to show him that I cared, but he pushed me away.
           "Lukas, she's al—" I started, then, Lukas cut me off.
           "She's dead Petra! Dead, dead, dead! Admit it!" Lukas fired. I stood there in silence for a few seconds. I got fired up inside and blurted everything out on him.
            "Are you kidding me! This isn't you and you know it! I know this is hard, I know how you feel, but that doesn't mean we can just give up on Jesse and say she's dead! I'll talk to you when your back to yourself!" I ran out of the room and made my way to the front door, I passed through the kitchen where I saw Axel and Olivia arguing.
            "Ugh Axel! Your doing it wrong again," Olivia groaned.
            "Oh and your always right?" Axel rolled his eyes. I ran straight passed them and out the front door. I ran through Beacon Town to the treasure room. I flicked the lever to make the red stone powered doors open and made my way in. The door closed behind me. The first thing I saw was the white pumpkin mask, then I saw the ever source crown, following that, I saw the red stone heart.
             I smiled at the sight of all these memories. "Good times," I mumbled.  "If only it was still back then, but I have to remember that the past is well, it's in the past," I say to myself. I look over at two empty pedestals. Ivor and Harper should be returning soon, I barley remember what the enchanted flint and steel and atlas look like. I still remember the day we found the enchanted flint and steel, and the long journey it brought us on. I heard red stone getting powered and the doors to the treasure room being opened. It startled me at first, but I whipped around to see Jack and Radar.
            "Hey Petra, I heard you and Lukas got in a small fight?" Jack questioned.
            "Yep," I admit. "He seemed stressed, like Jesse did, but I actually know why he's stressed,"
            "Maybe he has something else he's upset about that also has to do with Jesse?" Jack said.
             "It's strange," Radar bumped into our conversation.
             "How?" I asked in confusion.
             "Jesse was stressed and she went missing. Now Lukas is stressed, what if he goes missing too?" Radar told us.
              "Probably not," Jack said, disagreeing with Radar's thought.
              "Oh I hope not," I say, now worried. What if my argument with him added more of a chance of him disappearing too? What have I done? Is this all my fault?
              "Well anyway, um, I'm going to go," I power the red stone to open the door and make way way out of the treasure room. I sigh as I slowly walk back home, that walk turns into a jog, and that jog, turns into a run. I get inside and run to my room, avoiding all eye contact with any of my friends I run into on my way to my bedroom. I collapse onto my bed. I hug my pillow and began to sob. I felt alone, though I wasn't. Is this how Jesse felt, alone? It can't be, no, right? It can't be possible, could it?
,
Hey everyone, by everyone I mean probably 5 people who read my stories XD. Let me know if the chapters are a too short or too long. Pls let me know what u think if the story so far in the comments. Do you guys think Jesse is alive? What do you think she was upset about? Do you think there's something else Lukas is upset about? Leave your answers in the comments 😁 thanks for reading my stories!! It means a lot to me! Remember, leave your guesses to what will happen in the comments! I hope y'all enjoyed! Byeeee ❤️❤️