Searching

I ran into a a hallway, looking through each room carefully, there was nothing, no secret rooms, no Jesse and Lukas. I began feeling the need to give up, but I ignored that feeling. I knew I was going to find them, I just didn't know when, or how. Soon, I began to hear muffled noises, assuming it was Lukas and Jesse, I tried to find the source of the noise, which hopefully would be them. The sound kept getting louder and louder, I saw a painting up ahead, and the sound was at its loudest point. I rolled my eyes and punched the painting in anger, revealing a juke box.
"It's just a stupid recording!" I grumbled. But then, I heard real muffled noises, and this time, it wasn't a recording. I moved the nuke box aside, and a small hatch was visible, a tunnel going straight through the wall.
"Aha!" I smiled, beginning to crawl. By the time I reached the end, I was exhausted, but slightly proud of myself, and I got even more proud when I saw a black haired girl and a blonde haired boy trapped in a room with iron walls and stone floors.
"Jesse! Lukas!" I ran to them, wrapping my arms around them. I was surprised that they weren't tied up or anything, but the door was chained and boarded closed, with probably even more protection on the outside to stop them from getting out.
"Petra!" Jesse smiled, along with Lukas.
"Come on, lets get out of here before-"
"Not so fast!"
I whipped around, drawing Miss Butter, "Cassie Rose."