Lost, is One Found?

I ran and ran, faster than my feet could carry me, I ran. I leaped over fallen trees and avoided tripping on buttons to get away. I didn't look back to see if it were still following me. That was until I tripped and feel into the hole.
        "Ow" I groaned, rushing to get back up. Nothing was chasing me. Then what was that noise I heard? Oh right! I need to catch you up. I heard a growling noise, it sounded like nothing I've ever heard before and hehe.. um.. how do I put it.... I screamed in fear and ran for my life. It didn't sound normal! You can't judge me for that! Anyways, I scanned the area around me and didn't see anything. Well I saw trees and all that but nothing suspicious! I peaked around a tree to make sure it was safe to keep going forward. I took a few small steps forward and looked around again. It's safe, I thought to myself. I kept going forward. There was a tsunami of bushes ahead. I sighed, getting ready to push my way through them. On the other side, I saw a figure. I leaped behind a tree in fright and peaked at it again. It looked like a person. They had a blanket over their back and long black hair draping over it.
          "Jesse!" I exclaimed, running up to the figure. She turned around, I saw Jesse's face and smiled a larger smile than I already had. She took on hard stare at me and I knew something was up. I slowly let the happy smile on my face die.
          "Stay away from me," she said, and in a flash, I was laying unconscious on the ground and Jesse was gone.

Okay, sry that was short. Yes, I did rush. I'll make longer parts from now on. I just hope this brought some excitement and hehe..sry for the cliffhanger!