restricted. (jack gilinsky fan-fic)

CHAPTER 1

my situation isnt normal. My love made me crazy. crazy good or crazy bad? thats something you will have to find out.

May: I'm studying for my algebra final which was tomorrow. the end of the school year is a joyful but stressful time. im stuck. i dont get it. Math was never really my strong class but more like the class i was the worst at. my phone buzzes. it was my mom

"please tell your brother that he has to do the dishes before i get home"

she texts me. i walk upstairs to my brothers room and knock on his door. i can here some yelling and cheering coming from his room. he wasnt alone in there. you could tell he had some friends over and they were playing video games. no one answered when i knocked probably cause they were so loud. i gave up and just opened his door. nobody even realized i entered the room.

"Andrew!"

i yell trying to be louder tha the tv but he wasnt listening to me

"ANDREW!"

i yell even louder causing him to pause the video game

"what."

andrew says in an irritated voice.

there were 2 other boys in my brothers room. i get distracted by a boy holding a controller sitting right next my brother. he has dark brown hair and light brown eyes with perfectly tanned skin.

"what!"

he says again even louder

"mom says that you have to do the dishes before she gets home"

i say blanetly still looking at the boy sitting next to my brother.

"i will in a little bit"

andrew responds

"okay."

i say walking slowly out of him room.

i try to go back to studying but my mind keeps getting interupted by the thought of the guy in my brothers' room. who is he.