CHAPTER 11

its been a week since summer has started. i have spent everyday with jack. you would think we would get annoyed or bored of each other for seeing each other constantly, but it seems like everytime i see him i like him more and more. tonight im sleeping over at jacks. this is our first sleepover. i told my mom that im going to sleepover at lauren's. jack picks me up at about 7:00pm. i walk out to his car. he greets me with a kiss.

"i have a surprise for you!"

jack says excitedlly. i look at him and say

"oh, god"

"what?"

-jack

"the last time you surprised me i ended up naked and it was the first day we met!"

-me

"well i guess my surprises turn out good after all"

-jack

we drove for about 20 minutes before we arrived in a parking lot with a bunch of random speakers around the lot. in the front of the parking lot there was a huge screen.

"oh my gosh, i cant even remember the last time ive been to one of these!"

i said. i was so excited that he brought me to a drive in. he got out of the car and opened the trunk. in the back of the trunk he had tons of pillows and 3 huge blankets. i get out of the front seat and go lay in the back of the car and make myself comfortable. there was alot of room in the back of his car considering he put his seats down so it was the size of a twin sized bed in the back.

"you're such a romantic"

i say while making myself comfortable. he joins me under the covers. jack grabs a box of pizza he had brought and hands me an arizona tea.

"i know"

jack says. i grab a slice of the pizza and start to eat it. i finish the piece and give jack my pizza crust. i lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me. .

"i wish you would have told me, i would have worn sweat pants or something"

i say smiling up at him. i was wearing very uncomfortable light jeans with a black crop top and a flannal. he sat up a little bit and started to pull off his shirt.

"what are you doing"

-me

he doesnt respond and hands me his shirt.

"here"

jack says. i take his shirt and just sit there confused.

"put it on"

jack said in a smart tone. i pull off my flannal and crop top. this left me in my sports bra. i quickly tug his shirt over my head. it smelled like cologne. the shirt was super baggy on me but it was really confortable.

"how does this help my jean situation?"

i state to him. he grins at me and he tugs on the top of my jeans. i instantly know what he means.

"haha your kidding right?! there are people in their cars everywhere!"

-me

"yeah but you will be under the blanket so they wont see you in your underwear"

-jack

"ugh fine"

i pull off my jeans and push them to the side. this leaves me in jacks baggy t-shirt and my underwear. jack pulls me in closer we lay there and wait for the movie to start.

-

by the end of the movie im exhausted. on our drive back i fall asleep. i awoke when i felt jack picked me up bridal style to carry me inside. i pretended i was still asleep so he could carry me all the way to his room. he placed me on his bed gently and pulled the covers over me. he came and layed under the covers with me and he turned off his lamp next to his bed.

"thank you"

i whisper to him.

"for what?"

-jack

"for being perfect"

i say to jack. he leans over to me and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

"kennedi lee sulivan,.. i love you."

-jack

i turn my head so that our faces are about an inch apart.

"i love you too, gilinsky"

-me