CHAPTER 17

kennedi's pov!

i havnt heard from jack all day, it made me kind of nervous. i knew that johnson, sam, andrew & jack were playing basketball todays so thats proabably why he wasnt texting or calling me. i hope everything goes okay with andrew and jack. i have been so stressed lately, who would have known that falling in love would have been so hard. i was sitting in my living room watching girl code and on twitter when i hear a car pull into my driveway. i turn to look through the window by my couch to see andrews car. i get nervous wondering if things went well. suddenly i see andrew exit the car and than slam his car door. im guessing things did not go well. i prepare myself to hear whatever andrew has to say as i see him walk fast to the front door. i hear the front door open quickly, as the door opens my heart drops to the pit of my stomach. andrew see's me than walks to the living room and looks me staight in the eyes.

"did you sleep with jack!?"

-andrew

i take a deep breath to answer this question. obviously he some how knows the answer, he just doesnt want to believe it.

"yes..."

i say in a calm voice. andrews face slowly starts to turn red as he clenches his jaw.

"andrew i love him."

-me

"no you dont! thats just the thing! you dont know what love is, you're to young to know!"

-andrew

"you know what love is when you feel it, you dont know what love is because you never had that certain feeling, and when you feel that feeling you know its love."

i stay as confident as possible. i want him to know that i am not this little sister anymore. i am old enough to make my own decisions, not to have andrew throw them away.

"how do you even know about..., ya know.."

i say to andrew who looks like hes going to burst in anger.

"I DONT KNOW MAYBE LETS ASK THE LONG SCRATCHES ON JACKS BACK!"

andrew replies almost screaming. i cringe at his tone, and my face begins to turn red about andrew knowing. the room grows silent because i dont know how to answer. andrews still looking at me waiting for my response.

"jack and i are dating. there is nothing you can do to stop that. deal with it"

i say in a flat tone. andrew gets so angry at my words he storms up to his room and slams his door, causing my parents to come out of their room to see whats going on. i tell them its nothing but they know that me and and andrew are arguing over this jack situation. my mom tries to talk to me but i just ignore her. i really dont feel like talking. my dad agrees that me and jack shouldnt date so he does nothing about this problem. i need time to myself. i get up slowly and calmly blocking out all of the talking my mom is saying to me. i walk to the front door and leave my house.

"i need some space."

i announce in a mellow tone. without putting shoes on i walk outside. slowly small tear droplets fall down my face leaving trails. i keep walking and walking not even thinking about where im going. after about an hour i finally stop on the side of the rode right by a woods. i start to walk into the woods, for some reason it felt like i knew where i was going. i stop in front of this huge rock hovering over a lake. this is the place jack brought me the first night we really talked. before climbing onto the rock i start to sob. i felt safe here because i knew this is where jack felt safe. i start to climb onto the rock. once i reach the top i curl into a ball and cry my eyes out. im so sick of everyone in my family telling me who i shouldnt love. i lay there for about thirty minutes until i hear a familiar voice.

"kennedi?"

it was jacks voice. apparently we both had a bad day with andrew. you could tell that he was crying because his eyes where red and puffy. he comes over to me and sits next to me.

"things will get better."

jack whispers in my ear, which only made me cry harder. jack brought a little blanket and he lays next to me and covers both of us with it. we lay in eachothers arms saying nothing for the rest of the night. i slowly drift into sleep and soon enough so does jack. it was kind of weird that me and jack both ended up here, together, but we didnt question it. we loved eachother, and thats all we needed.