CHAPTER 5

I got barely any sleep. considering i got home at 2am and had to get up at 6am. also my mind kept thinking about jack. thinking how perfect the night was. thinking about how perfect he was. all together i got about 3 hours of sleep. but it was worth it. when i wake up i brush my teeth, i pull on a black skater skirt, white plain crop top, and put my hair up in a perfect messy bun. sense i was running late i grab an orange and slip on my white converse. as i walk to the bus stop a red familular car pulls up beside me. the window rolls down to reveal jack.

jack is 2 years older than me so he is already graduated and in college. college kids get out a month before i do.

"jack!"

i said excitedly but confused.

"what are you doing here?! if my brother saw me with you he would flip!"

-me

"i figured you wouldnt want ro ride the bus, and than i guess we cant let your brother see."

-jack

i walk to his car and open the door. he smiled at me i return the smile.

"i dont want to take the algebra test today ughh!"

-me

"than dont."

-jack

"what?"

-me

"if you miss today couldnt you just makeup the test tomorrow?"

-jack

"well yeah bu-"

-me

i get interrupted

"than its settled i will help you study your algebra stuff today so your ready to take your test tomorrow"

-jack

i rolled my eyes. i could tell he planned this. he looked at me smirking. i laughed a little than gave in and said.

"fine"

"good"

-jack

"but not my house because my brother is home all day... and yeah well you know.."

-me

"i know, i know. we can go to my house"

-jack

we drove for about 10 minutes before pulling into a medium sized cute house.

"welcome to my palace!"

jack said sarcastically. i laughed and opened my door and walked outside the car. i waited for jack than we walked up to his front door together. he unlocked his door and we walked inside. his house was empty and silent. he gave my a brief tour of his house ending the tour in his bedroom. i sat on the edge of his bed than layed down. i was super tired.

"thanks to you i had like 3 hours of sleep!"

i said jokingly. he laughed.

"than i guess its a good thing that you're missing school today, maybe we could take a nap."

-jack

he said we. as in us.

"but we have to study for my algebra test, remember thats why im not going to school today?.."

-me

"whats more important; your health or something that will not effect you 10 years from now?"

-jack

i gave in and pulled up his blankets and layed under them.

"fine but as soom as we wake up, we HAVE to study!"

-me

"whatever you say"

-jack

jack came and layed under the covers with me. we layed so my head was on his chest. i was so tired i fell asleep within seconds to the sound of his heart beat. this was perfect.