CHAPTER 21

After me and jack shower i put on some of jacks basketball shorts and baggy t-shirt. jack just wears his boxers. i stare at jack in awh. its hard to believe that jack is mine, all mine. i collapse on jacks bed as jack walks over to me to kiss me. we give eachother a peck on the lips than jack collapses next to me.

"so whats next?"

-jack

"what do you mean?"

-me

i am now turned to jack looking him in the eye.

"well, youre going to have to go home sometime and youre going to have to face your family again."

jack says looking at my face concerned. i groan and take a deep breath.

"i dont want to worry about that right now, right now its just you and me and thats all that matters."

i say while leaning in to kiss jack. he kisses back than we pull apart after we hear a sudden knock on his bedroom door.

"is everything alright in there?"

it was jacks mom. i completely forgot she was here and that i just ignored her when i ran inside their house. 

"yeah, everything is perfectly fine!"

jack responds while grinning at me. his grin is contagous.

"okay, well, be good in there."

-jacks mom

"okay mom"

jack says in an annoyed tone. soon the footsteps fade away, a few moments later jack is hovered over me. we just lay there in silence while jack looks into my eyes.

"lets go on a date."

jack says to me. i smile.

"okay, when?"

-me

"now."

-jack

"NOW?!"

I say surprised while looking down at what im wearing. jack gets the message that i cant go out in his clothes than smirks at me.

"remember the first time you slept over?"

jack says. i roll my eyes and say.

"you mean the time andrew caught us; how could i forget?"

"yeah that, but also we went to the drive-in... remember?"

-jack

"yeah... and"

-me

"and you left your clothes in my car..."

-jack

"Oh, yeah!"

i say while remembering it. jack gets up and walks to his closet where a neatly folded pile of my clothes lay. he grabs them and brings them to me.

"put them on, we have a date to go on!"

jack says excitedly. jack who is still in his boxers, walks to his dresser and pulls out khakis, and a white plain t-shirt. while he changes i change into my clothes that smell like they were just washed. i brush through my hair with my fingers than put it in a ponytail. jack and i have never really been on a real date so i was kinda excited.

"where are we even going?"

i ask jack.

"i think i have an idea"